Arizona Any shops in Phoenix that Specialize in TJs?

Alxmarquez23

I’ve been trying to adjust the shift cable oh my Tj for the past to days , but cant figure it out. I have called a couple shops but they don’t really seem like they know how. Any recommendations I live in Phoenix Arizona

I went to Absolute Offroad for my regear a few months ago. Jason (the owner) is really knowledgeable with TJs.

602-248-8949

I went to Absolute Offroad for my regear a few months ago. Jason (the owner) is really knowledgeable with TJs.

602-248-8949
Avoid Absolute Off Road.
I took my LJ to him to replace my track bar and to weld the frame side mount after switching from a 4 inch to 2.5 inch lift. He installed a Rubicon Express track bar that he swore would fit after I questioned him about possible interference. Obviously it smacked the differential on the drive home. I should have walked away the minute he said "Rubicon Express".

Letzroll Offroad in Mesa 480-797-0469. Basic maintenance to full custom builds for KOH. Not sure where you're located but I called and visited a number of shops on the east side of the Phoenix valley when looking to get some work done on mine and these guys were the most knowledgeable and have a very good reputation.

Reactions: Boinked
I called absolute off-road and they are closed till August 5th .
And I live in Goodyear, Mesa is a bit far. But I may have to make the trip though