California Any SoCal Wranglers with Bushwacker flat flares I can swing by and see up close?

878A7184-2C3C-4CCB-B343-6E61F9285BCE.jpeg
I’m in SoCal but I no longer have the buswacker flares. I can see if I have any pics to give you an idea. Are they still like $800?

Thanks.

I just want to see them in person because in some views (like the one above) they look way to big!

$380 on Amazon

Beer mod haha you can literally put a plate of food on them and eat :risas3:

The bushwacker flairs are big and they are huge
I had 35’s and the fenders made them look small.
If you don’t have large tires these would not look good. There just too wide.
I suggest getting metal fenders or stay with stock fenders.

0ABCCA99-4553-4DCE-8928-BCB5A22F5BE8.jpeg
Um that pic is not bushwacker flair. That’s some beer mod

Here is a second pic from the thread.

Looking at the other pick it appears both images have been stretched when uploaded to that thread so they look wider then the really are. That takes some worry off my chest. I would still want to see them live and in person.

P.S. I do love “beer mods”

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderhead
Beer mod haha you can literally put a plate of food on them and eat :risas3:

The bushwacker flairs are big and they are huge
I had 35’s and the fenders made them look small.
If you don’t have large tires these would not look good. There just too wide.
I suggest getting metal fenders or stay with stock fenders.

Stock TJ fenders/flares stopped my from buying a TJ new in 2000. To me they are just ugly beyond compare.

I have a few options I’m think about but mark my words: “come spring the stock flares will be gone and the fenders will be filled or covered”

Stock TJ fenders/flares stopped my from buying a TJ new in 2000. To me they are just ugly beyond compare.

I have a few options I’m think about but mark my words: “come spring the stock flares will be gone and the fenders will be filled or covered”

I drove my jeep without the fenders for a while. I thought it looked good. Do they make bushwacker fenders in 4” I can’t remeber if they did.I had 6”.
Guys in here like Poison Spyder fenders. Others do like the stock fenders. I personally lol tube fenders like those offered by Poison Spyder.

Reactions: Neil Sears
View attachment 61935

I believe that it is. Here is a second pic from the thread.

Looking at the other pick it appears both images have been stretched when uploaded to that thread so that takes some worry off my chest. I would still want to see them live and in person.

P.S. I do love “beer mods”
I drove my jeep without the fenders for a while. I thought it looked good. Do they make bushwacker fenders in 4” I can’t remeber if they did.I had 6”.
Guys in here like Poison Spyder fenders. Others do like the stock fenders. I personally lol tube fenders like those offered by Poison Spyder.

I don’t mind the 6’’ flare and in fact want that amount of coverage. It’s the severe angle on the very front of the fender that looks so odd in pictures.

Reactions: Neil Sears
I have the 6 inch bushwhacker flat fender. I'm not in socal but I can take some close up photos for you when I get back from work later today if you would like.

Here are some photos taken last year in Calico from the norcal section of the forum
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/norcal-jeep-adventures.8676/page-18
(I run 35x12.5x15 on a 3.5 inch lift and 1.25 body)

Thanks for the offer. If it’s not to much trouble then sure I would love to see an pan of several shots from 3/4 to front view.

I'm sure you know that flat flares are not going to give you any more clearance than stock. If they're just for looks, then go for it, otherwise, you want to look at different fenders.

I'm sure you know that flat flares are not going to give you any more clearance than stock. If they're just for looks, then go for it, otherwise, you want to look at different fenders.

I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: JMT