Any suggestions on a name for my Jeep?

Good for you if you've been able to keep the boat through all 3. I've been through 1, it was no picnic. Having a duel with pistols might have been a better idea.
Still Got it Sold it to friend he got divorced and I got it back had it since 1989 until I got divorced sold it to buddy he got divorced twice and I got it back

Still Got it Sold it to friend he got divorced and I got it back had it since 1989 until I got divorced sold it to buddy he got divorced twice and I got it back

Next time you go in for a marriage license, they may check your record and deny you a new one.

Sir, you've tried this 3 times and you suck at it. DENIED! :D

They should make marriage licenses expire, so you have to renew them.

Reactions: Modoc Guy and B252
Thinking about naming my TJ "Bout Time" cause it's bout time I got another jeep after 35 years of being without one. What do you all think?
Ben Dover.... When you start modifying (and you will) that's what you'll be doing.

Jeep owners and fighter pilots should be not allowed to give themselves or their Jeeps their nicknames.

The Three Rules of Nicknames
1) If you don't already have one, you will be given one by your buddies.
2) You probably won't like it.
3) If you complain and moan too much about 1. and 2., you'll get a new nickname you'll like even less!

We can't allow anyone to nickname themselves or their Jeeps.🤣

Jeep owners and fighter pilots should be not allowed to give themselves or their Jeeps their nicknames.

The Three Rules of Nicknames
1) If you don't already have one, you will be given one by your buddies.
2) You probably won't like it.
3) If you complain and moan too much about 1. and 2., you'll get a new nickname you'll like even less!

We can't allow anyone to nickname themselves or their Jeeps.🤣
I agree, you can't name your own...

Any of my vehicles that has had a name were named by my family. I had a boat for around 15 years, my wife at the time said I spent more time with my hands on the boat than on her, my daughter heard it and promptly named the boat "Miss Tress"... Fast forward to the Jeep... I sold the boat to pay for part of the Jeep and not long after my daughter (now an adult with my sense of humor) named it again, except she said I was now 47 and seemed to not be able to keep my hands off this much younger Jeep that was always dirty and only stuck around cause I spent so much money on her, so the Jeep became the "Dirty Wench".

Still trying to find a good sticker for it though.

I think "Bone'n' Time" would be more appropriate because of what that TJ will do to your wallet.
LOL! I really just call it the Jeep. truck is the Truck, harley is the Harley, big boat is Big boat,fishing boat is Little boat and mini bikes are Camp Hogs..

Last edited:
Id name it Bill... cuz thats what jeeps give you, bills!
It's funny to see people talk about the cost of building and maintaining a jeep of any model. No different that restoring a early muscle car or maintaining a race car. Building a jeep for off road cost money and you know that from the beginning of your build. If it is a issue buy a honda civic. lol

I just keep it whatever the factory named it. My two jeeps are named Rubicon and X.

honestly I don’t get the name your Jeep craze.

Reactions: Fishtaco
I agree, you can't name your own...

Any of my vehicles that has had a name were named by my family. I had a boat for around 15 years, my wife at the time said I spent more time with my hands on the boat than on her, my daughter heard it and promptly named the boat "Miss Tress"... Fast forward to the Jeep... I sold the boat to pay for part of the Jeep and not long after my daughter (now an adult with my sense of humor) named it again, except she said I was now 47 and seemed to not be able to keep my hands off this much younger Jeep that was always dirty and only stuck around cause I spent so much money on her, so the Jeep became the "Dirty Wench".

Still trying to find a good sticker for it though.
"Dirty Wrench" would be good too

Reactions: TJ Starting
My friends call mine the Space Wrangler. Not sure if it's cause of the 6" lift or because we live close to Huntsville and the Space and Rocket Center.