Any tips for removing the front radiator body mount bolt?

I’ve had good luck removing stuck fasteners by heating the head of the bolt good and hot then spraying with a penetrating oil and cooling it. Let it cool to the touch then give it a try.

I've had my front end apart recently and replaced the radiator at that time. Your description of "Radiator Body Mount" bolts is ambiguous to me. Can you post a picture? I can only picture the 3 bolts/screws on either side that mount the radiator to the front nose clip. Torch heat would be really difficult/impossible on those...

There is a body mount near the radiator that has nothing to do with mounting the radiator.
I've had my front end apart recently and replaced the radiator at that time. Your description of "Radiator Body Mount" bolts is ambiguous to me. Can you post a picture? I can only picture the 3 bolts/screws on either side that mount the radiator to the front nose clip. Torch heat would be really difficult/impossible on those...
Sorry- it would have been more accurate for me to say the grill body mount.

I found a couple small areas to blindly shoot in some liquid wrench but not accessible for torch heat. Will try whacking the head with a hammer and maybe heat the bolt head as well. No worries if the bushing gets melted and destroyed. Thanks all

Welp- so much for that. No amount of heat, spray, hammering can magically transform iron-oxide powder back into a bolt.

Looks like this will turn into a drill and tap job at a minimum.

4241597D-E2D2-472E-A3B9-7E211EAA27F4.jpeg

239FDEB1-FDFB-4252-9E1F-4180F6DC9721.jpeg

485CEEBC-5E28-4752-A220-D7C089D47607.jpeg

And just for fun- that is the proper 7/16" bolt next to it. What was left was barely 1/4" diameter. From what I can gather, the torque rating on a 1/4" bolt is measured in inch-lbs. No way I was ever going to be able to loosen this without breaking it. Doomed to fail from the beginning.

D5C77199-24EF-4DBB-9C0E-D6546687F78E.jpeg