Anybody deal with Rokmen?

Did you try the tracking number on all those sites (UPS, FEDEX, & USPS)? I track stuff all day long as part of my job, so if you need help, let me know.
Haven't looked into it yet, other than to see if there was some way on Rokmen's site that I could track shipping (assuming the tracking number was for their site). I'll give it a go later in the day. If I get stuck, I'll give ya a holler, @glwood. Thanks!

Haven't looked into it yet, other than to see if there was some way on Rokmen's site that I could track shipping (assuming the tracking number was for their site). I'll give it a go later in the day. If I get stuck, I'll give ya a holler, @glwood. Thanks!
Invariably seller's tracking number links lead directly to a carrier's site for detailed tracking info.

Try putting the tracking number into Google. Chances are good that it will recognize the carrier.

Did he read it to you or email it? Hopefully it was read and copied correctly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I couldn't find an avenue to even enter my tracking number, as I don't have an account set-up with them. Bought discos as a "guest".
Google your tracking number. See what comes up. UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc are all searchable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry you are having issues, this confirms what I already thought too. There are too many other shops with good reputations to go through rather than order here and wonder.

Reactions: Squatch