Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Anybody else do the front hood decal thing?

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
I buy mine from Alpha Vinyl's Ebay store for $40.
p.s. Ignore "Brandon" finger in lower corner of windshield on khaki Sahara. ;)
RUBI 1 9 22.jpg

SAHARA.jpg

XJ 1 4 2.jpg

Last edited:

RINC

I Love Me Some Arizona
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
Mine is cracked pretty bad but I’d get it repainted personally before doing a decal
The color won't match the rest of the faded paint. A friend of mine got his silver Rubicon hood repainted. I can tell it's his Jeep from 200 yards away and my eyesight isn't the best. 🤫

• Wow
Reactions: RINC

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The color won't match the rest of the faded paint. A friend of mine got his silver Rubicon hood repainted. I can tell it's his Jeep from 200 yards away and my eyesight isn't the best. 🤫
If your eyesight isn’t the best, how do you know it doesn’t match. 🤣

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
Boogie, the link you posted shows their website. I could not find Alpha's Ebay store.

I may order 2 banners and put one in the back window of my pickup. The site shows $15 each.
Be careful- Boog will have you with a full sleeve tattoo, a lizard and a mad stripper trying to key your TJ. But that ain’t so bad, wait til you ask Zorba about his drag link. Make sure you aren’t in a school zone when you do.

RINC

I Love Me Some Arizona
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
Be careful- Boog will have you with a full sleeve tattoo, a lizard and a mad stripper trying to key your TJ. But that ain’t so bad, wait til you ask Zorba about his drag link. Make sure you aren’t in a school zone when you do.

I was just thinking of a common saying around here "This website is costing me money" 🤘

Reactions: AndyG
OP
mattyice2

mattyice2

TJ Enthusiast
Reactions: TheBoogieman