Anybody ever see/try these battery connectors?

Reactions: Zorba
I've never seen anything quite like this, has anyone tried them? They kind of look like a good idea, but I'm not sure if it isn't yet more Chinese junk...
https://www.amazon.com/SINGARO-Conn...-Compatible/dp/B09PTGNMHF/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I have them on 3 Jeeps. Mostly because I was getting accessories tied to it, and decided why not get this clamp style and not sit and mess with it whenever I work on my Jeeps. Also, had a jacked up negative on our JK and got sick of messing with that too.

Had them 5+ years on rbe TJ and JK, haven’t had an issue.

They are as secure as any other method that I can tell.
D7FDD595-2D59-4E55-9AC2-599C9F493A55.jpeg

Last edited:
I have them on 3 Jeeps. Mostly because I was getting accessories tied to it, and decided why not get this clamp style and not sit and mess with it whenever I work on my Jeeps. Also, had a jacked up negative on our JK and got sick of messing with that too.

They are as secure as any other method that I can tell.View attachment 532922

Just in case people ask:
1. Jeep starter
2. Winch
3. Auxbeam for lights and locker pumps
4. Headlight wire harness bypass for brighter headlights.

Really not all that much, ha.

I also have them on 2 jeeps. It's less about the quick disconnect than it is the ease of dealing with accessories. Had them for 2+ years, never had an issue. I don't take them on/off very often if that is what is causing them to break.

Reactions: John Cooper
I have the setup below on both my TJ and YJ because they sit for a month or more at a time. Disconnecting is fast. I got the disconnects at a farm supply store and the distribution blocks at Bass Pro. They’ve worked well for me for years.

IMG_2325.jpeg

IMG_2324.jpeg

Reactions: MikekiM

No offense meant, but my OCD-ish tendencies would give me nightmares if that's what my TJ battery setup looked like.

For starters... at least a few of those positive wire terminals are the wrong size for the cable they are on, they appear to have been smashed flat with a hammer against the concrete rather than actually crimped or soldered, the sharp angle of the connections/wire bends, and the mixed wire colors on the positive terminal.

Again, not my Jeep and I mean no criticism if it works for you, but it wouldn't pass the 'sniff-test' over here.
Even this setup pushes my buttons; and I did it.

This brand of terminal doesn't distinguish between +/- post diameters and a shim is required to get the neg post tight.
1717945188163.png

That lever on the positive terminal looks like it could hit the fender when releasing. A couple inches of red heatshrink on it would prevent that.