Anybody got anything from BedRug lately?

Its everywhere bro....all sorts of delays in all industries.
Yep - totally get that. My company is affected by similar issues.

However my opinion is that any company that wants to take care of their customer would be PROACTIVELY updating the customer who placed the order on the situation, apologizing while explaining that it is out of their control and empathasizing with the frustration.

Instead, BedRug is STILL advertising "Limited quantity available. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery" on their website for the product - same as when I originally put my order in and gave them my money 2 1/2 months ago. 4 weeks after I placed my order I had an email exchange with Brian in their customer service department and he said it would be an additional 4-6 weeks from that point (8-10 weeks from my order). 6 weeks later I pinged him again and he simply said that the product was still not scheduled for production and offered no further info or insight.

I asked for my order to be cancelled and am waiting for the refund.

Yep - totally get that. My company is affected by similar issues.

However my opinion is that any company that wants to take care of their customer would be PROACTIVELY updating the customer who placed the order on the situation, apologizing while explaining that it is out of their control and empathasizing with the frustration.

Instead, BedRug is STILL advertising "Limited quantity available. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery" on their website for the product - same as when I originally put my order in and gave them my money 2 1/2 months ago. 4 weeks after I placed my order I had an email exchange with Brian in their customer service department and he said it would be an additional 4-6 weeks from that point (8-10 weeks from my order). 6 weeks later I pinged him again and he simply said that the product was still not scheduled for production and offered no further info or insight.

I asked for my order to be cancelled and am waiting for the refund.
I’m of the same mind- my company is working way ahead in our industry to beat the problem. I simply can’t afford not to deliver.

Reactions: Indy05Rubi
I got front and rear BedRug within a 3-4 days from Amazon... that was two weeks ago.
Yeah - because there are more TJs out there, it appears they produced more TJ cargo area sets and they are still available. I've got an LJ so I'm sure because of the decreased demand they aren't prioritizing a production run. Which is smart business, especially when facing the production/supply chain issues in play right now.

Had my bed rugs in my 05 LJ since 2019. This stuff is pretty bullet proof. Glad P.O. removed carpet. I missed the pandemic stuff. In the business I am in we are having constant delays also.

Hopefully, things are shipping faster now. I ordered a front set three days ago. I called for the status and I was told that it's tagged for shipping but not sent out yet. Should be on the truck and headed my way tomorrow.
They also have 10 percent off the price of liners through 8/22/21.

I drive by the bed bug factory coming and going to work everyday. Just last week they posted signs outside saying that they are now hiring. But of course everyone else here is also. Glad to see you guys are starting to get your orders. By the way the first time I saw the signs I couldn't tell what they said and was hoping they they were for a factory sale. No such luck.

Reactions: Savior_Six
They are definitely stocked back up - I got tired of them sitting on my money (12+ weeks with no proactive communication) so I got my refund for my rear LJ kit a couple of weeks ago. Was planning on selling the front kit I had already installed and going in a different direction, but hadn't gotten around to it yet and then saw the updates on this thread. So I re-ordered it and had it in 3 days. Installed it last evening.

IMG_7279[1].PNG