Anybody here seen a Bigfoot?

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Just curious. I haven't.

Always fascinated me.

Tell me some stories.

There's a you tube video "Bigfoot caught on tape " and it's about a size 13 trying to shake off shipping tape. 😄.

So, am I a believer? I can't say. If it's real, I'd love to know...and at the same time I question if it is, why we haven't ever captured or killed one.

Last edited:
I have not. My wife has. She is a believer. I have a good friend who did in the mountains when he was a teen.

His story gave me hair raising tingles.

He did when he was 18, they drove up near Detroit. A lake in Oregon. He said they went up a mountain road and it was 2-3 am in the morning. It was clear and quiet.

He said they pulled over and were looking at the stars.

He said they hear the brush rustling and heavy steps. He said he smelled so thing like death, rotting and gross. They got freaked out and got into the Jeep and started it.

He said as they started down the road a tree fell over on front of them and he saw it standing next to the tree. He said it wasn’t big (the tree) and they bounced over it. He heard it scream and he was shaking from the sound. He said his buddy drove to the point of almost killing them down that mountain.

Watching and seeing his reaction to this story was surreal. He was shaken up and not right. He was scared. It took him back There.

I haven’t personally experienced it. But I have been to the Bigfoot reap in applegate in Oregon. it was.....Erie. No birds. Nothing.

There are countless stories like that, especially coming out of the Pacific Northwest...

Reactions: Rick Flair
I don’t have the pics anymore but I got a few standing in it.

It’s pretty creepy. Cool but makes you think of the purpose.

Reactions: AndyG
I’ve heard some creepy, hair stand up on the back of your neck type stuff out here in the woods. Sounds I couldn’t identify as something I’ve heard before. Do I believe in Bigfoot? No, not really. Still would like to know what it was I heard though. Wasn’t cougar. Cougar screams can be pretty hair raising, but identifiable.

Not a believer here. I wish I was. I'm not dumb enough to think we are acutely aware of every species on the planet. I'm also smart enough to realize how difficult it would be to hide a breeding population. No remains. No diffinitive video evidence. And I don't buy the whole interdimensional/extradimensional being stories. Makes for good banter, though.

I've seem some creepy stuff in the wood and in the dessert. Most of it can be explained.

585884776-the-great-outdoors-story.jpg

Reactions: Rick Flair and Tob
Not a believer here. I wish I was. I'm not dumb enough to think we are acutely aware of every species on the planet. I'm also smart enough to realize how difficult it would be to hide a breeding population. No remains. No diffinitive video evidence. And I don't buy the whole interdimensional/extradimensional being stories. Makes for good banter, though.

I've seem some creepy stuff in the wood and in the dessert. Most of it can be explained.

View attachment 220519
“Most”. But not all? 🤣

Reactions: Rick Flair and ejay
Not a believer here. I wish I was. I'm not dumb enough to think we are acutely aware of every species on the planet. I'm also smart enough to realize how difficult it would be to hide a breeding population. No remains.
Pretty much this except for the wishing I was part. I don't delve into that type of fantasy world.

While we find new species at a pretty high frequency, they are in areas with low human populations and in the deep oceanic trenches most often.

We can find bones etc. or some sort of remnant of almost everything that has lived on this planet at some point. To think we can't find any actual evidence of some giant hairy creature supposedly still alive today is fairly absurd.

That and with everyone having a camera in their pocket that can take a high definition shot of the hairs on a gnat's ass at 200 yards, it gets even more absurd.

There was a prostitute known as big foot in one of the areas I worked back in my cop days. If you saw her walking the street, you’d swear it was a squatch; big ol beast.

The fact that she existed and had a job like that is the most disturbing thing I've heard in a while.