California Anybody in Northern California have PRP Daily Driver seats I can sit my butt in?

antwon412

TJ Enthusiast
I’m looking to buy a set of these for my TJ. But before I spent 1000 bucks on them, I sure would like to sit in them for a couple minutes to make sure they fit.

I’m above Sacramento in Yuba City but willing to travel a bit if anybody has a set they can let me check out for half an hour.

Thanks!

Too bad I'm in Florida or you could sit in mine which are super comfortable for me. I'm 5-11 and 183 lbs. if that helps, I really like mine. They're filthy now, this photo is the day after their installation and they're still clean lol.

FrontFinal.jpg

Too bad I'm in Florida or you could sit in mine which are super comfortable for me. I'm 5-11 and 183 lbs. if that helps, I really like mine. They're filthy now, this photo is the day after their installation and they're still clean lol.

View attachment 366731

Thanks for the info.

I’m a little…..there more of me to love!
Im about 6‘, 195lbs.
So not TOO much larger.

Do you always use the harness? I was hoping to use just the standard seatbelt for a while. The side bolster is what I like. I’m not too extreme when I wheel, but there’s been many times I’ve slid to the edge of my seat, no doors on a steep incline and the improved bolstering would have been nice to help hold me or my passengers in place.

I'd compare them to Mastercraft Baja RS's if you can and I know there's a member out there with them.

Thanks for the info.

I’m a little…..there more of me to love!
Im about 6‘, 195lbs.
So not TOO much larger.

Do you always use the harness? I was hoping to use just the standard seatbelt for a while. The side bolster is what I like. I’m not too extreme when I wheel, but there’s been many times I’ve slid to the edge of my seat, no doors on a steep incline and the improved bolstering would have been nice to help hold me or my passengers in place.
I seldom use the 4-pt. harness unless it's a scary trail, I typically use the factory seat belt.