Anybody know of a quality brand rubber transmission mount?

It has been posted in multiple Jeep forums including here how some aftermarket rubber engine and motor mounts are so hard/stiff they pass vibrations as badly as polyurethane mounts do.

If you buy aftermarket just check out the rubber before installing it.

40,000 on the rear and counting, I did all three at the same time. I just replaced the fronts again a few thousand ago because they were looking sad. I got Anchor again. The rear still looks fine, I had it out doing a skid. The rear hasn't worn as fast as the fronts for me.

I bought the Crown replacement for mine. It was indistinguishable from the factory mount (even had the mold injection holes at the exact same points) and has given me zero issues.

While they are more expensive; I will stick with the Mopar OEM mounts as long as they are not made in China.
When it comes to installing Chinese mounts; I will spend the extra money and install the soft poly mounts produced by MORE. I installed a set of the soft poly mounts in my '98 XJ 4.0L and while there were engine vibrations transmitted; the motor mounts lasted for 20+ years. As far as I know; they are still performing well.