Anybody like hot sauce?

That guy is hilarious!

I was on a trip to Vegas and a bunch of us went to a Mexican restaurant to eat. I ordered something spicy off the menu and the waiter asked how hot I'd like it on a number scale and since I love hot stuff I told him nine. We all received our food and I took one bite and I felt like the guy in the video. Of course I didn't want to look like an idiot so I ate two more bites before tapping out. I'll bet they were laughing their asses off back in the kitchen and my reputation was now in question as the guy who eats hot stuff with impunity.
It was a humbling experience and I'm thinking they used a ghost pepper sauce or the like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: RINC and Apparition
That guy is hilarious!

I was on a trip to Vegas and a bunch of us went to a Mexican restaurant to eat. I ordered something spicy off the menu and the waiter asked how hot I'd like it on a number scale and since I love hot stuff I told him nine. We all received our food and I took one bite and I felt like the guy in the video. Of course I didn't want to look like an idiot so I ate two more bites before tapping out. I'll bet they were laughing their asses off back in the kitchen and my reputation was now in question as the guy who eats hot stuff with impunity.
It was a humbling experience and I'm thinking they used a ghost pepper sauce or the like.

I used to be like that but that changed when for whatever reason it started coming out the back end just as hot… Not pleasant. So now I keep it modest for the most part. My GF on the other hand will eat anything (so far).

If you want some HOT hot sauce, give this a try. Very flavorful (which seems to be rare with really hot sauces)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZYXYYB6/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Or this if you want to dial it up a notch (haven’t had this one yet)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZ7GNV6/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I used to be like that but that changed when for whatever reason it started coming out the back end just as hot… Not pleasant. So now I keep it modest for the most part. My GF on the other hand will eat anything (so far).

If you want some HOT hot sauce, give this a try. Very flavorful (which seems to be rare with really hot sauces)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZYXYYB6/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Or this if you want to dial it up a notch (haven’t had this one yet)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZ7GNV6/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Out of all the hot sauce names I've seen out there, "Shit the bed" is a new one on me! :ROFLMAO:

A lot of peppers are just hot with no flavor. Habanero's are one of the peppers that do have a nice bold flavor. Another difference is the heat is intense but subsides quicker unlike some that linger for 5-10 minutes.

Reactions: DWR
1658335711947.png

Because I'm on the north Oregon Coast, to grow peppers you need heat.
I built a cedar framed 12'x12' greenhouse that is now 12'x16' with double wall poly-carbonate with automated smart fans and vents.
Here's a few pics of last years peppers. Habanero, Sureno, Jalapeno, Thai, Poblano and many more!

Greenhouse 1.jpg

Greenhouse 2.jpg

Greenhouse 3.jpg

that guy is funny. A couple of my favorites:

"this sauce came with a generational curse"

and

"hotter than Hunter Biden's spoon after a Chinese payday" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Extracted from Satan's semen and filtered through volcanic magma"

"Two balls in a pair of Wranglers"

"Spot of skin between my man boobs and my beer belly"

"Hotter than a yeast infection in yoga pants"

They are Ascent Thai style peppers. There's hundreds of Thai style peppers out there in every color you can imagine and most are HOT!

ok, i have grown african birds eye's before and they have a good flavor and are HOT ! i love hot stuff but hate the flavor of habanero . they look just like those !

Out of all the hot sauce names I've seen out there, "Shit the bed" is a new one on me! :ROFLMAO:

A lot of peppers are just hot with no flavor. Habanero's are one of the peppers that do have a nice bold flavor. Another difference is the heat is intense but subsides quicker unlike some that linger for 5-10 minutes.

My GF and I call it the Amber Heard sauce…. In all seriousness though, that is a great hot sauce, amazing flavor and very good heat.

Reactions: flyinfish
Have had a bunch, da bomb for one and this one in the frig but we like the actual peppers. Just picked my first 2 Armageddons, never grew these before but have habanero, Carolina reaper, ghost, and a ton more. Have had the same experience with hot wings, some chefs want to truly test you if you say you can take the heat. Most are not that hot typically.

4C76A0C2-8035-4F5B-AE1B-B7FC43F10AB1.png

8EC9B19C-DDAF-4169-878A-AC2AF105100B.jpeg

3EFDF198-C057-4FD5-A65D-D1D82D796040.jpeg

BEFD79D3-305D-4298-9BBB-19801D9DD016.jpeg