Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Anybody up for a random meme dump?

mxz800

Instigator
Supporting Member
FdOYo3DX0AY-_CE.jpeg

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
Oh Goddess no! Heels with shorts, never! Perish the thought. I actually was once going to do just that but my wife stopped me. I had surgery mid last year, and couldn't flex my foot fully for 2 or 3 days, so I wore heels. Wife said "You look ridiculous, get rid of the shorts and put on a skirt."

reddvltj

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Now that’s just mean…

😉

Was it though...

Tell me you wouldn't love to drop in all the torque, hp. and reliability of a tuned ISB 5.9 Cummins in place of your hemi (That is if it didn't weigh so dang much, although it's only about 257 pounds more then a 5.7 hemi dry weight.)

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Of course he was starting in 6th or 7th and skip shifting the crap out of it. Maybe the Dodge had a slant six and a 3 on the tree. :sneaky:

It was always fun to bobtail for a bit after hauling some HEAVY ASS loads. Made you think you were driving a sports car.