Anybody up for a random meme dump?

Same here... 🤔

All I see is weed, motorcycles and a dog

When I click on the thread I see the dude talking about the bee sting. But to the right of that vid I have a white circle with an arrow in it. That's what I clicked on.
Be sure to turn on the volume, perfect song.

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
1669938778199.png

When I click on the thread I see the dude talking about the bee sting. But to the right of that vid I have a white circle with an arrow in it. That's what I clicked on.
Be sure to turn on the volume, perfect song.

I’m using my anti Zorba device so I’m not seeing it.

As much as I appreciate your story and lengthy reply… I was just making a joke lol. I actually figured you worked in tech by some various reply’s you have made on the forum, including the previous on
:ROFLMAO:HA!!! I've already seen millennials arguing about how to tell someone to "lower" their window... :rolleyes:

Millennials are too lazy to lower the windows…

Millennials are approaching 40 these days.... I think it's time to move on to disparaging Gen Z and Gen Alpha

I think Gen Z is a harder target for the most part than Millennials. and btw it's only the oldest og that generation that's close to 40.

26-41 years old

I think Gen Z is a harder target for the most part than Millennials. and btw it's only the oldest og that generation that's close to 40.

26-41 years old

I swear the “millennial” definition has changed a bit… I swear the last I had looked I was barely in the scope, now im in the middle of it… Only looked because I hate being associated with that crap. Eh whatever, most of my friends are 40+ for a reason.

I swear the “millennial” definition has changed a bit… I swear the last I had looked I was barely in the scope, now im in the middle of it… Only looked because I hate being associated with that crap. Eh whatever, most of my friends are 40+ for a reason.

If it helps any I HATE being called a BOOMER..

There's a lot of that generation that doesn't fit the "mold". Two of the 4 kids (30b and 28g the middle 2) I had a hand in raising to adulthood fit the millennial mold. The oldest and youngest (32b and 27b) don't fit even remotely close. The oldest and youngest are both highly motivated self starters and have worked hard for everything they have... The other 2 :rolleyes: I weep for them!!!

Reactions: Austin O. and DWR
If it helps any I HATE being called a BOOMER..

Ok boomer 😉, had to. I’d much prefer that to being called boomer than what is associated with a generation that doesn’t want to work for their own, can’t self start, and has their hands out or up… I refuse to be that.

There's a lot of that generation that doesn't fit the "mold". Two of the 4 kids (30b and 28g the middle 2) I had a hand in raising to adulthood fit the millennial mold. The oldest and youngest (32b and 27b) don't fit even remotely close. The oldest and youngest are both highly motivated self starters and have worked hard for everything they have... The other 2 :rolleyes: I weep for them!!!

A true testament of nature vs nurture… You do what you can but there will always be outside influence. My older brother honestly fits the mold for the most part and my parents were far from raising us that way. With that being said, I have a hard time even imagining raising a child in todays world… but I digress, and should stop before this turn political.

Ok boomer 😉, had to. I’d much prefer that to being called boomer than what is associated with a generation that doesn’t want to work for their own, can’t self start, and has their hands out or up… I refuse to be that.

It's always the condescending derogatory way they use that term that grates my nerves. And how they try to blame all our problems on my generation.
My son started out as the typical millennial but once he got married and had a kid he's grown up.

Reactions: DWR and reddvltj