Anybody up for a random meme dump?

E251AEFA-D662-4B8A-9578-DD7EC69C9106.jpeg

Gold digger.

67244425-11705011-image-a-11_1675332221224.jpg

67244351-11705011-image-a-3_1675332049990.jpg

Miracle says her mother Tamika Phillips, 45, and grandad Joe Brown, 72, were supportive of the relationship from the start after seeing how happy the pensioner made her but her dad Kareem Phillips, 47, was harder to convince.

Miracle said: 'Charles used to bring in one item of clothing and only wanted me to serve him.

'One day he waltzed in there and threw a piece of paper down and said "write down your number" like he's a player. He was my knight in shining armour.

'We had a good vibe going, he didn't make me feel weird. It was good conversation, he made me feel comfortable. I knew he was older but I didn't know his age exactly.

'When I found out I was in too deep, it was a couple of months in and I already had feelings for him. He was my baby and he wasn't going anywhere.

'I found out in conversation when we asked each other our date of birth and he said he was born in 1937.

View attachment 397108

View attachment 397109

Miracle says her mother Tamika Phillips, 45, and grandad Joe Brown, 72, were supportive of the relationship from the start after seeing how happy the pensioner made her but her dad Kareem Phillips, 47, was harder to convince.

Miracle said: 'Charles used to bring in one item of clothing and only wanted me to serve him.

'One day he waltzed in there and threw a piece of paper down and said "write down your number" like he's a player. He was my knight in shining armour.

'We had a good vibe going, he didn't make me feel weird. It was good conversation, he made me feel comfortable. I knew he was older but I didn't know his age exactly.

'When I found out I was in too deep, it was a couple of months in and I already had feelings for him. He was my baby and he wasn't going anywhere.

'I found out in conversation when we asked each other our date of birth and he said he was born in 1937.

I’ll bet it’s a hell of a pension too.
Her dad became convinced when he found out what kind of money would be rolling in.
I wonder if she is related to Mike Tyson?
That gap in those teeth looks familiar.