Anybody up for a random meme dump?

that's just mean

1675368880797.jpeg

That’s not mean… this is mean…

Last edited:
View attachment 397108

View attachment 397109

Miracle says her mother Tamika Phillips, 45, and grandad Joe Brown, 72, were supportive of the relationship from the start after seeing how happy the pensioner made her but her dad Kareem Phillips, 47, was harder to convince.

Miracle said: 'Charles used to bring in one item of clothing and only wanted me to serve him.

'One day he waltzed in there and threw a piece of paper down and said "write down your number" like he's a player. He was my knight in shining armour.

'We had a good vibe going, he didn't make me feel weird. It was good conversation, he made me feel comfortable. I knew he was older but I didn't know his age exactly.

'When I found out I was in too deep, it was a couple of months in and I already had feelings for him. He was my baby and he wasn't going anywhere.

'I found out in conversation when we asked each other our date of birth and he said he was born in 1937.
View attachment 397097

IVF huh??? 🤔 Yeah riiiiiight....
If that gets pregnant someone call Guinness BoWR cause I'm pretty sure that's a dude!!!
1675374162777.png

• Haha
Reactions: B252 and Apparition
"Engineer and mechanics"
Long ago, there were two brothers, the first engineer, the first mechanic.

The engineer spent all of his time designing and creating all of the wonderful things in the world. The mechanic would fix all the things whenever they needed it.

Because of this the mechanic was loved and honored by everyone while the engineer was ignored. This created much envy in the engineer, which turned into hatred with time. Until finally the first engineer came up with a plan to get his revenge, he would purposely design the things in ways to make the mechanics life more difficult and possibly hated by the people.

And in honor of the first engineer, all engineers upon their completion of their training swear the great oath, for all of their days the engineers shall have two tasks to design and create all the wonderful things in the world and to make their brothers the mechanics life as difficult as possible.

Ain't that the truth. Back in the days when I did circuit board layouts for our engineers, it was sometimes a pitched battle to get them to allow "easy for the technician" design elements. For those who have done layouts, this was mainly having to do with what's called "back annotation" of the board - engineers didn't want it done, technicians absolutely want/need it!