Anybody want Rancho 3" springs for dirt cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottgraham

Just another bad habit
Supporting Member
So I was helping my kid look for springs for his Rubi when I ran across these. When you go to the Rancho site, they only have the full lift kit listed. I was doing a little Google and ended up at Summit Racing. Saw this listing for RS66113b-3. So the "3" after the hyphen is "box 3 of 3", then saw it on another site. I called Rancho today to confirm and they indeed told me this is all four springs.
Even if they suck, he can upgrade later and break even (or make money) when he sells them.

Here's the kicker: ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN fucking dollars!
My Paypal went through, so hopefully I see a shipping confirmation tomorrow.

Link below:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ran-rs66113b-3

111$—--why?

Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.....

Just messing with ya! That's a cherry deal mixed with the right length 5000X's.:cool:

He already had the 5000X's (took off the TJ he sold), and he's putting prb Zone control arms on.
If he doesn't like these springs, he'll throw some OME's on when he has the funds, they are progressive btw.

Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ
He already had the 5000X's (took off the TJ he sold), and he's putting prb Zone control arms on.
If he doesn't like these springs, he'll throw some OME's on when he has the funds, they are progressive btw.
Excellent. Sounds like a good deal

Just got mine delivered today, super fast shipping from Rancho.

Is there anyway to possibly find the other 2 boxes of that lift kit?

EDIT: It looks like if you just change the ending number of the part number it changes the component box#. Box #1 is the control arms and Box #2 is the bumps, brake lines, pitman arm, etc.

Last edited:
Has anyone that ordered these installed yet? Curious about installed lift height with your setup.

Reactions: JMT
Anyone know the free length of these springs?
21 1/4" and 15 5/8"

Ranchfront.jpg

Ranchorear1.jpg

ranchorear2.jpg

Reactions: Mike_H
Thanks! They are just slightly longer than the JKS j-spec springs. I think I'm gonna give em a try
Yeah, that's a pretty good length. I'm so tempted.

EDIT: Impact got 3.5" front and 4" rear with no spare, no rear seat and a soft top on his LJ. It doesn't look like he has a winch and is running a stock front bumper, so 3.25" on our rigs might be closer to reality. $111 is amazing deal. As soon as you get them installed, let me know how much lift you get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.