Anybody want Rancho 3" springs for dirt cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JKS are solid disconnects. I ran them for several years. Just FYI, they are not always as quick and easy as they look. I've had to drive around looking for the flatest area and then lay in the dirt while trying to get them back on. That being said they are quality built and do what they say. I would avoid the Chinese copies.
If you on a budget you could also just go with some DIY links. These would make it a little easier if you just want the ability. When you make it to the point you need to disconnect you will be much happier with an antirock.

Reactions: Jamison C
JKS are solid disconnects. I ran them for several years. Just FYI, they are not always as quick and easy as they look. I've had to drive around looking for the flatest area and then lay in the dirt while trying to get them back on. That being said they are quality built and do what they say. I would avoid the Chinese copies.
If you on a budget you could also just go with some DIY links. These would make it a little easier if you just want the ability. When you make it to the point you need to disconnect you will be much happier with an antirock.
I’m glad I’m not the only one that had to deal with this 😂 I found if it was level enough, I could push up on the fender and it would rock the jeep enough to line the disconnects up.

Reactions: 06lj
I’m new to lists. So if I go with these spring and the rancero 5000 shocks. I have to change the sway bar links also?

I think everyone is getting more than 3” of Lift because these are probably closer to 3.5”. If you put the part number from summit racing into google, you’ll find the rancho complete kit say it’s 3.5” of lift with these springs

I’m new to lists. So if I go with these spring and the rancero 5000 shocks. I have to change the sway bar links also?
Not sure if everyone had the same results as me, but I needed new/longer sway bar end links, especially in the rear. The stock ones were not long enough to connect after the springs were installed.

For my 2005 LJ
Rancho springs
Rancho 5000x shocks (239/256rear)
Rear track relocation
Front sway bar discos
Rear swaybar extensions
Rear shock relocation
Bump stop - TBD, but I am guessing 1.5-1.75” based off preliminary measurements

I should have everything done this weekend and I’ll post it in my build tread

For my 2005 LJ
Rancho springs
Rear track relocation
Front sway bar discos
Rear swaybar extensions
Rear shock relocation

What rear shock relocation did you do? Bolt-on or welded?

Reactions: BlueChip
What rear shock relocation did you do? Bolt-on or welded?
Bolt in, unknown brand. Previous owner installed, no markings on it .
46AFA266-96BB-411C-9BEE-09ABDBB81B57.jpeg

Reactions: Billy06
For my 2005 LJ
Rancho springs
Rear track relocation
Front sway bar discos
Rear swaybar extensions
Rear shock relocation

Very interested to hear how much lift you achieve on your LJ.

Well surprise... my springs just showed up. I ordered them on the 28th. Never recieved any tracking info and my Summit account still says the order is processing. Ha ha!
Haha same thing. But now I have Amazon springs on their way too haha at least free returns

Reactions: 06lj
All Installed. Needed a 3/4” TCdrop to get rid of some “tinking” and vibrations. Might do a full 1” drop to be safe. Eventually maybe adjustable control arms or even SYE but don’t think I will need it

ECE95E95-4C1A-42BB-A42F-7A986C59D0C1.jpeg

Reactions: Weasellee
All Installed. Needed a 3/4” TCdrop to get rid of some “tinking” and vibrations. Might do a full 1” drop to be safe. Eventually maybe adjustable control arms or even SYE but don’t think I will need it

View attachment 225977
damn, ordinarily I'm not a fan of LJs, really not even a little bit, but that's a thing of beauty. Also usually thinking they need 37s to look right, or proportional, but I know they're not 37s. Whetever is going on there man it looks fantastic!

Reactions: BlueChip
Tha
damn, ordinarily I'm not a fan of LJs, really not even a little bit, but that's a thing of beauty. Also usually thinking they need 37s to look right, or proportional, but I know they're not 37s. Whetever is going on there man it looks fantastic!
Thanks man, 33’s now but 35s when i do gears next year

Status
Not open for further replies.