Anybody want Rancho 3" springs for dirt cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also installed mine the other day. At install I got 4" front and rear. I'm figuring they will settle in a bit and I'll end up a little somewhere just north of 3.5". My Jeep is an LJ and on the roadside truck scale I was at 4200lbs.
20210209_154210.jpg
20210208_144042.jpg

Reactions: zebra12
Any vibrations? MML or BL installed?
Unfortunately I never drove it and am now installing an SYE.
Before the new springs I had 2.5" of spring lift and had raised my skid 3/4". I do have a 1" BL and 1" MML. No vibrations with that combination.

Reactions: BlueChip
Anyone care to comment on lift heights after a few weeks? Are they settling closer to 3"? Pretty sure I'm putting these up for sale (or returning them) and just doing what I should have done in the first place and gotten the JKS springs.

Anyone care to comment on lift heights after a few weeks? Are they settling closer to 3"? Pretty sure I'm putting these up for sale (or returning them) and just doing what I should have done in the first place and gotten the JKS springs.
I was still planning on buying these, would you be returning them because of how stiff you expect the springs to be? Also is a stiff spring bad on road, or is it mostly just bad for off-road articulation? I was under the impression it was mostly the shocks that affected how it rides on road

I was still planning on buying these, would you be returning them because of how stiff you expect the springs to be? Also is a stiff spring bad on road, or is it mostly just bad for off-road articulation? I was under the impression it was mostly the shocks that affected how it rides on road
The reason I don't want them has nothing to do with how stiff or not stiff they will ride. You're correct in saying ride is controlled by your shocks. I'm more focused on ride height and what these springs will get me. I'm looking for 3" of lift. These springs have an appropriate free length for a 3" spring. However, since they provide 4" of lift, there are better options out there.

Reactions: Cheetokps
I am pulling them this weekend. Going back to my previous springs. The 4” is too much for my liking. Wish they were the true 3” they advertised.
Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: Midtenn
Mine don't appear to have settled at all. They have been on the Jeep for roughly 5 weeks now, but probably only have 30 miles or so on them. Right after putting the springs on I parked it to address some other things on it. Hopefully I'll get it back together in the next week. I'm with the other guys though, was really looking for 3", and on the fence if these will stay on long term. I want to get the Jeep back on the road and drive it a bit more before I decide if they are staying or going.

Any vibrations? MML or BL installed?
I’ll measure mine when I get home today. BL installed recently, have yet to cycle suspension. I’d say with a 1/2 drop all vibes would be gone. I went with upper control arms and they are pretty much gone. No MML

Still sitting at 4" front and rear. I haven't driven the Jeep yet but I doubt they will settle in much lower. I was looking for at least 3.5 inches so they have worked well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.