Anyone a Yellowstone fan?

1638193443691.jpeg

I watched one episode. It didn't impress me much to be honest. Just as fake and glamorous as any show on television today IMO. I can appreciate it's straightforwardness, though.

Longmire sucked after the first season too. That show was like a Wyoming CSI. I swear more people were killed in each episode than there are homicides in the entire State per year in real life.

Coming from a ranching background, I find Yellowstone amusing at best. For the urban dwellers, the show and its set location might be entertaining.
The over staffed 'hired hands' and their short days . . . . back to the bunkhouse at 3:30pm for some childish hi-jinx . . . co-ed of course. Maybe a little branding, etc. Since there's really no open range (you'll get the connection) they have to rotate the beef through different pastures and feed . . . . but, the hired hands are having 'gonchie pulls' and highest piss marks on the wall back at the bunkhouse. Obviously they've never seen/experienced a real line camp . . . .
Yes, I do enjoy the show as viewed as a comedy. And yes, Costner is a fair horseman . . . . . bus station or train station?

Never could stand Costner as a human being. Such a scum bag, elitist, liberal, hypocritical, douche bag, but we love the show and never miss it.
Thankfully there are other great characters that are more impressive to watch.
Rip's the man and Beth is definitely my favorite person.

Reactions: mrjp
that Beth is my kinda woooman ! i think last nights show was the worst, hope next week is better. rattlesnake in the cooler was quite fitting for that panzi ass !!!!!

Struggling with it. On S1, E1, half way thru E1. Was hoping to see what the hype was all about.