Anyone an AAA member?

It's amazing to read how many people get such value out of it. I guess the math is different for everybody. With $150 roadside from my insurance company and the tow limits on AAA the gap which it would be helpful for towing is pretty small for me. I'd have spent well over a thousand on membership at this point, don't mind having that in my pocket instead of the magazine.

Can't argue with more cash in your pocket for those used tires you like to buy. ;)

There is no relationship between cheap and Mexican, nor have I ever implied there was. Your comment is offensive on its face.

Any jokes have been about you being so cheap that you buy used tires. I have never referenced your or anyone else's heritage or national origin nor am I aware of either, and if the use of words like llantera or muy offend you that is your problem not mine.

Reactions: L J
There is no relationship between cheap and Mexican, nor have I ever implied there was. Your comment is offensive on its face.

Any jokes have been about you being so cheap that you buy used tires. I have never referenced your or anyone else's heritage or national origin nor am I aware of either, and if the use of words like llantera or muy offend you that is your problem not mine.
I wish I could go one place and not have to be politically correct. My friend used to say I didnt hurt your Sissy ass feelings did I. :LOL: :oops: