Anyone been to the gun store lately?

One absolutely depends on the other right now in this world. With a gun you can keep your toilet paper supply secure, without you are at the mercy of those less prepared than you. I am prepared to defend my toilet paper if it gets to that point and if the country doesn't calm the fuck down I just may have to!

LIBERALS CARRYING GUNS...........What will this world come to...
This is pretty much my thoughts on that possible issue!!!
1584317902276.png

Conspiracy theory: liberal politicians aren’t scared of guns, they have secret investments in the industry and scare tactics dupe people into buying more. They benefit monetarily from the surge in firearms purchases.
Bam....hire me for YouTube

Reactions: Blondie70
Conspiracy theory: liberal politicians aren’t scared of guns, they have secret investments in the industry and scare tactics dupe people into buying more. They benefit monetarily from the surge in firearms purchases.
Bam....hire me for YouTube
You just made Hillary's list.

Tomorrow's headline "S.McArthur didn't kill himself"

We have the largest gun store I have ever seen here in NE FL. I might have to stop by for some entertainment. I may be down to a few rolls of TP but I need nothing from the gun store, I'm set.

Reactions: Blondie70
:(I have not checked a gun store as soon as I saw some posts about empty shelves on FB. It seems like 2012 all over again. CCI is right here in my hometown. You can't buy direct though...

That's blasphemy right there........ you always need something from the gun store
I understand why you say that. There is always something I would LIKE from the gun store but because I am divorced now I no longer have to pretend I NEED something. Also, since I am divorced if there is something I really want from the gun store I already have it.

I envy people with 9mm and 45acp being able to get cheap ammo. My Taurus Judge uses 45 Colt and .410 that stuff is expensive. The .410 shot rounds are perfect for the rattlesnakes out here though, even shot size as small as #9 wrecks them.
I have one as well, a buck a round on the. 45 long colt , if u don't reload. I'm hoarding my .410/.00.

My In-laws bidet that they have had for 20 years doesn't seem so weird now...
I don't get why people consider a bidet weird. Using toilet paper all willy-nilly is what's weird. Washing your ass with water and then drying with a piece or two of TP is way better for the environment AND your asshole.

Are you afraid of the water touching your butthole? If you're wiping your ass you're already doing that with paper.

I don't get why people consider a bidet weird.
Rather than weird, what I found utterly disgusting was the use of kitchen-style hose nozzles in public bathrooms in Dubai and other middle-eastern cities. Imagine a US-styled industrial toilet with a kitchen sprayer hanging nearby. There was always a large amount of water on the floor in public restrooms.

• Wow
Reactions: Blondie70 and Chris