Washington Anyone else up here in Washington?

I also have a tentative Jeep trip with my son for later this summer up in the Colville National Forest. I'm half expecting our governor to close all of the National Forests and Parks this summer.
I sure hope Inslee doesn’t do that. There’s nothing to do as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Airjunky
I also have a tentative Jeep trip with my son for later this summer up in the Colville National Forest. I'm half expecting our governor to close all of the National Forests and Parks this summer.
We were up at Calispell in Colville National Forest this winter. Lots of trees down blocking the road.
3EB4EED2-8FF8-4FDB-9C14-0932B9E718AE.jpeg
ED69C513-5C09-40FE-885D-33B1BF318D4F.jpeg

Looks like a fun outing. I usually carry a chainsaw in early season, as long as the aren't too many downfalls.
Yeah, it was fun. @Airjunky had a chainsaw and cut through a couple, but there were far too many downed in that one spot. Maybe 20 trees. Some 2-3 feet in diameter. That was the only spot we couldn’t get through because it’s a loop and we ended up on both sides of it. 🤣

Reactions: Vasq and Airjunky
Yeah, it was fun. @Airjunky had a chainsaw and cut through a couple, but there were far too many downed in that one spot. Maybe 20 trees. Some 2-3 feet in diameter. That was the only spot we couldn’t get through because it’s a loop and we ended up on both sides of it. 🤣
It was a good day anyway.

Reactions: Airjunky