Anyone ever call Bestop and get them to do a special order?

I’m mostly happy with the twill NX; it’s a great fitting top that looks really nice.
I’m unimpressed with the Sunrider feature because the opening isn’t as large or functional as I had expected, and the folded back fabric hits me in the head.
Their customer service isn’t great, but after being persistent about my issue, they claim to be providing me with a part to address it; we’ll see.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
If you are looking for a special one off just go to a local local business that does canvas and boat top work. They will take measurements and make you whatever you want in whatever fabric and color you want. Its wont be cheap but one off or very limited run stuff cant ever be cheap.

Reactions: Ericshere03
If you are looking for a special one off just go to a local local business that does canvas and boat top work. They will take measurements and make you whatever you want in whatever fabric and color you want. Its wont be cheap but one off or very limited run stuff cant ever be cheap.

Thought about that… I may try it with roll bar padding… I’d love that in black twill too…

Anyone have any success replicating a Bestop or stick top battery at a shop???