Anyone ever run Maxxis Trepador Radial MT tires?

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Les Schwab sells these locally. (That's a regional tire chain around here) Most of the folks that go for Les Scwab tires seem to go for the "Big Horn", and like them. I don't remember seeing any Trepadors on anything. Because Les Schwab sells them locally, tire snobs look down thier noses at them. The "Big Horns" do seem to work though. Sorry, that's all I got. Hope it helps some.

Les Schwab sells these locally. (That's a regional tire chain around here) Most of the folks that go for Les Scwab tires seem to go for the "Big Horn", and like them. I don't remember seeing any Trepadors on anything. Because Les Schwab sells them locally, tire snobs look down thier noses at them. The "Big Horns" do seem to work though. Sorry, that's all I got. Hope it helps some.

Les Schwab is so, so, sooooo ridiculously overpriced. I went there for my Duratracs originally and asked them to match the online price. They simply told me no, we don't do that. I go to Discount Tire and they matched the online price no questions asked.

Les Schwab wanted $100 more per tire for the Duratracs!

Anyways, rant over.

Les Schwab is so, so, sooooo ridiculously overpriced. I went there for my Duratracs originally and asked them to match the online price. They simply told me no, we don't do that. I go to Discount Tire and they matched the online price no questions asked.

Les Schwab wanted $100 more per tire for the Duratracs!

Anyways, rant over.
Ya, I've noticed that @Chris. When we start talking tires, the wife always makes me go to Les Schwab even though I know for a fact that they don't have the tires I'm looking for, in the size that I want, or at a price that makes sense. They don't even come running out to your car to harass you any more. They do sell Maxxis tires though.

Reactions: Chris
@JMT I really cant find anything on these. How new are they?
I have no idea!? I was on the Jones Jeeps website (a local aftermarket Jeep shop). They have very rigid suggestions for builds. MC for everything and Maxxis Trepador MT’s. They must have agreements with these companies.

I've not run treps but have had several sets of bighorns, and regular maxxis tyres.
Great tyres, very well priced. A++++ would buy again.

I also run Maxxis on all of my bicycles.

Reactions: JMT
I don't think I would hesitate to run them based off the reviews I've read on Maxxis tires in general.

I've ran Maxxis tires for years on mtnbikes and 4wheeler's, they were always top notch tires.
I'll keep an eye out for them locally.

I've ran Maxxis tires for years on mtnbikes and 4wheeler's, they were always top notch tires.
I'll keep an eye out for them locally.
I've not run treps but have had several sets of bighorns, and regular maxxis tyres.
Great tyres, very well priced. A++++ would buy again.

I also run Maxxis on all of my bicycles.
That’s so weird. I run Maxxis on my Kona MTB and didn’t even realize it was the same company. DUH!

Hmm....wonder what compounds they are made of? I’m liking the Mickey Thompson’s, made by Cooper, interesting compound, seems durable, stays round and consistent, balances easily...

That’s so weird. I run Maxxis on my Kona MTB and didn’t even realize it was the same company. DUH!

Yeah the Crossmark was what i ran for years on my Cannondale's.....great tire that hardly leaked down with tubeless.

The local Jeep company in the Hill Country recommends Maxxis Trepador Radial MT’s. Ever heard of or run this tire? Any opinions? In my research, most say they are good on and off road and balance well. Seems to be little info on their longevity.

http://www.maxxis.com/catalog/tire-3-105-trepador-radial-m8060
I run maxxis buckshots on my 2004 rubicon not as good as the stock mtr's but I haven't had an issue with them in any environment. And they were cheap

Reactions: JMT