Anyone familiar with Core 4x4?

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
Anyone familiar with this company? It looks like they only focus on one product, i.e. control arms. They're based in UT and make their arms here in the USA. The warranty is what caught my attention:

https://www.core4x4.com/model/jeep-wrangler-tj/
"We use the highest quality materials, and we guarantee our products. Our warranty is, "if you manage to break it, we'll replace it." You won't find a better quality control arm anywhere. Period. "

T3-TJ-CS8_black.png

Edit: It also looks like they make front and rear track bars

Last edited:
I have read quite a few posts on control arms and probably 1 in 5 had brought up Core. They have been around for a while now and I don't think I have seen much if any negativity. As you may have seen, there are also different tiers pertaining to adjustability and bushing materials. If my budget was negating what I could get, I would definitely give them a try, but as you increase tiers, the cost starts becoming parallel to the top proven names like Curry/Savvy - which at that point, why even look further. My $.02 ;)

Last edited:
I agree with the previous post. I like you was very interested in this product before I purchased my control arms. Like previously stated, their tier 4 arms are priced right up there so I purchased Savvy double adjustable arms and am beyond thrilled I did. For price savings I thought it was a no brainer to buy the savvy

Reactions: liquidfluidity
I got them. Very beefy. Excellent welds. Good powdercoating. All threads turn smoothly. Don't know what more you could expect from a control arm. Two thumbs up.👍👍

Reactions: DuncLJ and CodaMan
I have the Core4x4 arms and they look and perform perfectly. I've never heard or read of anyone who has actually run them say anything negative about them. They have outstanding customer service also.

20200121_153120.jpg
20200203_145442.jpg

At what height of lift would you change out your control arms? Or did you do for added strength?? Or it was just time to change them out?? I have a 2” lift with 33” tires.

At what height of lift would you change out your control arms? Or did you do for added strength?? Or it was just time to change them out?? I have a 2” lift with 33” tires.
I needed to go with adjustable arms when i went to a 4" suspension lift with a 2" tummy tuck, and I needed to adjust pinion angles.

I have a 2" OME lift. No real problem other than the Jeep is 15 years old and I'm hoping to keep it another 15. The stock arm bushings are poor. Am slowly replacing all the wear points. I think body mounts are next. Makes sense to upgrade when possible.

Reactions: uhgordo
Are they powder coated or painted?
They are painted, but with a good thick quality paint. They will get scuffed up if you're dragging them on rocks. No biggie though, they are built tough.

I have Core 4x4 upper control arms.
I have no issues with them.
Delivery was slow, but the customer service was good. I can live with that.

I later upgraded to a higher tier, but the front upper attachments they sent were the from their new style, while I had their old style, so they did not connect.
They sent me a complete new style to replace.

I have Core 4x4 upper control arms.
I have no issues with them.
Delivery was slow, but the customer service was good. I can live with that.

I later upgraded to a higher tier, but the front upper attachments they sent were the from their new style, while I had their old style, so they did not connect.
They sent me a complete new style to replace.

Which ones did you get?