Anyone familiar with Nemesis fenders?

someguysjeep

simple guy
Lifetime Supporting Member
my OE driver side fender is not well.

my fenders were cut for a home brew high line and beginning to show sings of rust and fatigue.
i could score some new knock offs and chop those for replacement for about 300ish. and still have to rework them to fit and then paint.

so now buying a fender set comes into play.
GR is ok, the boulder cut is what i'd go for but as always they are not inexpensive.

but i also like this kinda plain Jane Nemesis HL fender.
https://nem-ind.com/tj-tju-crawler-highline-fender.html
anybody used these or know anything about um? maybe some pics?
i'm not really wanting to add a flare, just the HL fender. and if i can mate it to what i have is what i need to figure out.

Reactions: JMT
I don't have any first hand knowledge but they were at the top of my list for a long time before I pulled the trigger on something else. If you have the means I would definitely recommend getting the full kit for $999. It comes with much more than just inner fenders which will make the install much easier. They were expensive fenders 10 years ago, but now I'd say they are a close to steal for what you get. Not sure if I'm allowed to, but here is a link to more info on another forum. Amazing the price has not gone up in 11 years.

https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/...minum-tj-highline-fenders-1108730/index3.html
In the end though, between Genright and these, for a few hundred bucks I would get whatever you like the looks of best. You likely will live with your choice for a long time and you don't want any regrets.

I don’t have their fenders but I bought their corner armor. Very pleased with the results. My order was basically custom, and the wait time wasn’t horrible. Order in the middle of the month or a little later as their production runs are generally at the beginning of the month. Great guys to work with and very responsive.

What’s the goal? Crawltek aren’t aluminum but weigh nothing.

Aesthetic primarily while keeping my weight down. My MCE flares were only a temporary solution when I crushed a stock fender on a tree. 🤣

Crawltek doesn't offer a non-hiline version. Maybe they used to.

Here's what interested me with the Nemesis. I wanted to know if someone can confirm or deny this claim. Sounds like a big claim (see underlined statement).

• Nemesis's superior contruction
  • Fenders built from high strength 3/16" aluminum
  • Fender liners and brackets are build from high strength 1/8" aluminum
  • Flares are provisioned with a 3/4" hole for Nemesis LED 3/4" side marker/turn signal (available for purchase)
  • Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
  • Seamless finish
  • Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards, fits right the first time
  • Gain 5 inches of clearance behind the tire
Notes

• This is a complete replacement kit, replacing the OE fenders, inner fender liners and underhood accessory brackets
  • Available in raw, black or texured powdercoat with color matching custom paint options available, please call for more information on custom finishes

Last edited:
Reactions: Apparition and RINC
Aesthetic primarily while keeping my weight down. My MCE flares were only a temporary solution when I crushed a stock fender on a tree. 🤣

Crawltek doesn't offer a non-hiline version. Maybe they used to.

Here's what interested me with the Nemesis. I wanted to know if someone can confirm or deny this claim. Sounds like a big claim (see underlined statement).

• Nemesis's superior contruction
  • Fenders built from high strength 3/16" aluminum
  • Fender liners and brackets are build from high strength 1/8" aluminum
  • Flares are provisioned with a 3/4" hole for Nemesis LED 3/4" side marker/turn signal (available for purchase)
  • Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
  • Seamless finish
  • Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards, fits right the first time
  • Gain 5 inches of clearance behind the tire
Notes

• This is a complete replacement kit, replacing the OE fenders, inner fender liners and underhood accessory brackets
  • Available in raw, black or texured powdercoat with color matching custom paint options available, please call for more information on custom finishes

Sorry missed the non high line part

Does anyone have the Nemesis and can give a short install and quality review?
If I recall correctly mrblaine had some for a client's build a few months back. He wasn't happy with them. You might inquire as to why.

Curious to hear what @mrblaine loves and hates about the Nemenis and the Crawlteks.

iirc, he was a big fan of the Crawlteks.

After that shit with Motobilt, you think I'm ever going to tell the truth about anything on here again? Fuck that noise. I'll give you some pictures, draw your own conclusions. The only caveat I will proffer is the same hood is used for both with no mods to the hood.

DSC00515.JPG

DSC00525.JPG

DSC00524.JPG

DSC00391.JPG

After that shit with Motobilt, you think I'm ever going to tell the truth about anything on here again? Fuck that noise. I'll give you some pictures, draw your own conclusions. The only caveat I will proffer is the same hood is used for both with no mods to the hood.

View attachment 363150

View attachment 363154

View attachment 363157

View attachment 363161

Don’t you love that everyone wants your opinion but no one wants to listen to your build philosophies (even if it’s Josh doing the talking)?

• Sad
Reactions: jjvw and mrblaine
I failed to mention one item that should be obvious but may not be picked up on at first glance. Nemesis makes their battery tray fairly integral to the install. It is a very unique piece designed to hold and clamp down a battery. The battery that fits is an Optima. The battery tray is not easily modified to be used with a different battery. Nemesis per their own words does NOT offer an alternate that will accept a generic appropriately sized battery for the TJ like a conventional AGM 34 or 34/78.

Reactions: JMT and Chris
Don’t you love that everyone wants your opinion but no one wants to listen to your build philosophies (even if it’s Josh doing the talking)?

Sometimes people hate the philosopher more than than the philosophy. And they take a stand against the philosophy.

Reactions: Chris