Anyone familiar with Tactical Recovery Equipment?

Looking into a new synthetic winch line and came across these guys. Can anyone give me any feedback on them if you have it?
As above, TRE's winch line quality is superb and you can't go wrong with it. Still I have problems referring people to them after one of our own fellow Jeepers was forced out by after TRE was taken over by others.

As above, TRE's winch line quality is superb and you can't go wrong with it. Still I have problems referring people to them after one of our own fellow Jeepers was forced out by after TRE was taken over by others.
That's a bummer, I really like TRE products and have purchased quite a few. I hadn't heard about the issue.

7A4BACB3-BB6C-4820-B221-495802EB862E.jpeg

Polished up this ole’ turd quite nicely.

Reactions: Daryl and pagrey
Looks overfilled. Too much line can break the frame when the line bunches up on one side during off-center pulls.
I’ll keep an eye on it whenever it gets it’s first use. It’s about as full as it was with the 100 foot steel cable, maybe slightly more. Nonetheless it’s on there now so it’ll have to do.

You likely went from 5/16" wire to the same length of 3/8" synthetic which increases the overall wound diameter. I've done the same thing but ended cutting 20' off to eliminate overfilled condition.

This explains the problems from overfilling a winch.

https://www.roundforge.com/articles/how-much-winch-line-will-fit-your-winch/
The new line is 85 feet, the old cable was 100, but I believe you are correct on the diameters. So you’re saying you cut yours down to 65 feet?

The new line is 85 feet, the old cable was 100, but I believe you are correct on the diameters. So you’re saying you cut yours down to 65 feet?
85 feet is correct. Has the rope been properly tensioned?

Looks like the rope is coming off of the top, but I’m sure it’s just an illusion.
It is, which I just read is the incorrect way, but that was the way the spool turned? 🤷‍♂️

Looks like I may be redoing this today.