Pennsylvania Anyone going to Bantam Jeep Festival in Butler, PA?

gg1

TJ Enthusiast
I have to work all weekend, but hoping to stop by Sunday for a while just to check it out for next year, so I can take off work. Looks like a lot of fun, but I have never been. Birthplace of the Jeep we all love.

I didn't even know about it, but someone on this forum was nice enough to let me know.

http://www.bantamjeepfestival.com

Hey there, the butler Jeep fest is coming. I haven’t been to one yet, but yet I’m gonna enter my awesome jeep. I’m going for the stock one. The only thing that’s not original (that I now of) is the radio and tires. Does any one know if you have to have the roof with it?

If you're going for the trail wheeling, it's a waste of time...literally multi-hour lines for a 20 minute ride. If you're going to hang out with other Jeepers, look at trailer queens & get mobbed by vendors (angry bird grille anyone?) Have at it. Not my cup

Reactions: FireJeep
I enjoyed the Jeep show, but I like old Jeeps. Not into wheeling. The entire road in there was muddy. lol Of course it rained a lot, but it always does in this region.

I like the old jeeps too, I’m taking both my TJs. I’m going to party as much as a 53 year old fat balding man can do,I’m not going on any trails. Just loud country music and a case of heinekens. And some other stuff. June 13.

My wife and some friends went last year, the trail rides were a joke, as stated earlier, 2 hour wait for a 30 minute trail ride around the private property. Lots of vendors, more than 1/2 of which were selling angry bird grill level crap. Their camp ground is a joke, nothing but a clearing, 150 feet from a major highway (what a nights sleep that was, trucks all night long). And the price was pretty ridiculous, I want to say the price per night of the fine campground was like $25 or $50!!!!

My wife and some friends went last year, the trail rides were a joke, as stated earlier, 2 hour wait for a 30 minute trail ride around the private property. Lots of vendors, more than 1/2 of which were selling angry bird grill level crap. Their camp ground is a joke, nothing but a clearing, 150 feet from a major highway (what a nights sleep that was, trucks all night long). And the price was pretty ridiculous, I want to say the price per night of the fine campground was like $25 or $50!!!!
How was the parade and the stuff going on in downtown? I was thinking of camping but maybe not now.

We decided to not do the parade, so I can not speak to that first hand. I know people do these things as a way to enjoy their hobby and to have their hobby make some money for them to support said hobby, but it appeared to me that the people were more concerned with making a buck...... just my opinion......

• Angry
Reactions: Chris