Anyone got 119k for this JK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a mosquito trying to add more suck to the welds.
e3018829ca6f6698ed81bed991b6b682.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris and LTTJ
Have to check out that rear suspension. Other than having too much bling I kinda like it. Most of the parts seem good ol Made in the USA stuff. And no doubt if you gave them a stock Wrangler..... you'd spend $100K to get there. But way too many electric accessories.

Have to check out that rear suspension. Other than having too much bling I kinda like it. Most of the parts seem good ol Made in the USA stuff. And no doubt if you gave them a stock Wrangler..... you'd spend $100K to get there. But way too many electric accessories.
Too much money to spend on something you're going to take off road. That will strictly be a Tar-Baby.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Too much money to spend on something you're going to take off road. That will strictly be a Tar-Baby.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Depends on how much money you got...look at rock bouncer owners. They are spending well over $150k for something that they are gonna beat on.

But you are right. Chances are high someone will buy this and ride mainly on the street.

There are guys who spend 250k plus on off-road vehicles and beat the piss out of them. However, those guys are rich.

For the majority of us, we probably wouldn't drop that kind of money on an off-road vehicle and then beat the piss out of it. I say that, because 119k to us would be a lot of work!

Reactions: StG58 and TJ John
It's a bloody good thing that isn't cherry red with an angry bird grille, and half the price. The wife would sell me for it, if that was the case.

I fixed that for you.

:risas3:

Reactions: StG58
Status
Not open for further replies.