Anyone have an update on Savvy parts availability?

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
I've been watching for Savvy LJ corners for months now and haven't seen any. Is Savvy not producing those anymore?

Curious as well. Been watching for a set of corners for a long time. Even the DIY corners have been unavailable for just as long.

Reactions: Irun
I have called a couple times last month and spoke with Gerald first try.

I've had good luck with them in the past, just not lately. I'll keep trying though!

Looks like the under armor skid just updated to available on backorder. It has been set to out of stock for over a year now. With the exception of a handful made a few months ago.

Reactions: Irun
Looks like the under armor skid just updated to available on backorder. It has been set to out of stock for over a year now. With the exception of a handful made a few months ago.

Arghhh, I traded emails with Gerald and he said they were coming and to order, and was out of town all weekend, order in now, he must have changed to available to back order this weekend.

If materials prices is the issue, I wish they would just adjust pricing rather than not produce parts.

High prices may indicate low supply and high demand.

Called him a couple months ago and was told the tummy tuck was just waiting for some mounting brackets. Noticed last night the status changed to back order so put in an order. With shipping and the Gov’s take it came close to 4 figures. Hope he’s not sitting on my money for months before it ships.

Last edited: