Anyone have color matched flat fenders?

Nice thanks! I've got a Willys edition so I think the flat fenders will look really good on it. Honestly they should have done it from the factory it would have been a lot cooler than just a trim package

Have you joined the group of Willys Edition owners on Facebook yet? Look for us under the name Willys Edition Family.

Been thinking about this lately for when I go hi lines as well. Would be painting myself and will have to do research for color matching and technique. TJ hi lines really open up a can of worms...

Reactions: sparkyhooker
GenRight Alum F&R fenders w/ Alum Corners

Iphone6 163.JPG

Iphone6 1582.JPG

1_zps9ef85ed7.JPG

IMG_0936_zps3dc9adac.JPG

Running hi-lines that I color matched. I used duplicolor PR4 to match the original paint though the clear coat makes it a shade or two off. Prep is key. Not sure what I did wrong but the passenger side is peeling bad. I'm hoping to media blast them later this summer and repaint

View attachment 98752
View attachment 98755View attachment 98756
I keep coming back to the idea of hi-lines, but I can’t tell if it’s because I really want to Go to 35’s or if I just want to do something unique.

I've run paint matched Metalcloak Overlines for years. If I had to do it again, I'd consider Genright Aluminum fenders. Unfortunately, when I was looking they didn't offer an inner. Now they do.

Last edited:
Oh just go for it and leave the reasoning behind. I'm still on the side that says buy two hoods and a couple of front fenders, one set to cut and one to go back stock if you ever wanted. Fail safe.....
What should I do with the rear???

I've only ever seen them online. I bet if someone were to show up at an event or trail ride, the number of Hi-lines wouldn't be very high.
I think you would be surprised. They are all over the place down South. Honestly hi-line is the way to go for “lower” ride height and more suspension travel.

You could do the blank rear armor and cut your wheel well however you desire. Several companies offer corner blanks.
That's a good idea. I also noticed that @CasterTroy cut a triangle out of his rear wheel well, trimmed the rear stock flare and bent it to fit the new shape, looked virtually stock. I think he's on 36's and 2" SL

Reactions: Fouledplugs
But I think I should focus on my Savvy TT, SYE, DC and CA's...I just keep getting distracted by the Hi-Line. I also still like the look of a stock rig as much as possible...so that gives me pause.