Anyone have color matched flat fenders?

But I think I should focus on my Savvy TT, SYE, DC and CA's...I just keep getting distracted by the Hi-Line. I also still like the look of a stock rig as much as possible...so that gives me pause.

Your distraction is now distracting others! :)

BTW, you' ll like the Savvy TT!

On 33" tires with a 3" suspension and 1.25" BL

But I think I should focus on my Savvy TT, SYE, DC and CA's...I just keep getting distracted by the Hi-Line. I also still like the look of a stock rig as much as possible...so that gives me pause.
Its your Jeep. Steer your build in whatever direction intrest you. Like you, I enjoy the more stock looking TJ/LJ.

Reactions: JMT
Hmmm. Color matched fenders. Never thought of that. I have one green an tan and one brown and black. Guess they don't match.

• Sad
Reactions: JMT
Both color matched, TNT fenders in green, professional body shop.
Maroon are MCE fenders, painted by me with a spray can.
E65DFD13-71E0-4169-8253-2C53529B4622.jpeg

Reactions: tworley
How do you honestly feel about the MCE fenders? They just seem really expensive for what they are...

I only purchased the front set. I had severe rust on the fender tops but I didn’t want to go to all the work of removing the inners and all the accessories. I don’t really wheel the maroon Jeep, it is my winter daily so I wasn’t concerned about bashing them. They turned out much nicer than I thought they would, especially with just the spray can painting. They are easy to add a turn signal light to.

534338C1-40C5-4081-8A21-909B71FD03B8.jpeg
0D08C1C7-9A0F-4963-B3C5-7AA3E8A54250.jpeg

Reactions: Rooster and JMT
How do you honestly feel about the MCE fenders? They just seem really expensive for what they are...

When I bought my set they were just starting out so they were dirt cheap, plus local so I stopped by to pick up my set,mine are the first gen with no flair that they don’t make anymore. I have beat mine against a few trees and they still look like new, no cracks at all. I lost a side pane(they no longer have sell that part since all have flairs now)l that my set came with and they had no problems replacing them, I’m not sure about the newer sets but I’ve been happy with mine but if I ever do need to replace mine I will probably just make some fiberglass molds and do my own IF they can’t replace them with the no flair model, I really don’t like flairs, I only have rear flair to keep the police away