Anyone have color matched flat fenders?

Running hi-lines that I color matched. I used duplicolor PR4 to match the original paint though the clear coat makes it a shade or two off. Prep is key. Not sure what I did wrong but the passenger side is peeling bad. I'm hoping to media blast them later this summer and repaint

93C77F43-B864-4A17-B108-B46FE21742BF.jpeg

EACD3F7A-724A-4C52-B623-492A9E202B5D.jpeg
FCA7FBDB-1635-403F-B322-0A1FA54EC53C.jpeg

Rust tough black enamel spray paint $5. Clear $7 it’s close, but heck it’s trying to match an 18 year old black paint job.

Paint shops can make up a spray bomb for you using your paint code. Just check in your area

If you pay someone to color match, prep and paint I bet your in the $300-$400 dollar range easy.

View attachment 98757Rust tough black enamel spray paint $5. Clear $7 it’s close, but heck it’s trying to match an 18 year old black paint job.

Paint shops can make up a spray bomb for you using your paint code. Just check in your area

If you pay someone to color match, prep and paint I bet your in the $300-$400 dollar range easy.
View attachment 98758
View attachment 98759
What brand are those? All the ones I've found are angled back in the front, I want a set that's straight across like those

Reactions: tworley
What brand are those? All the ones I've found are angled back in the front, I want a set that's straight across like those

Down n Dirty Offroad in reading pa made them. They are 5-6” wide so I could be legal in pa. They keep your original inner fender and welded to that. So I got more space behind the tire too. It actually worked to my advantage because the tires tuck in behind the tube instead of limiting my up travel.

Their website

Reactions: sparkyhooker
Down n Dirty Offroad in reading pa made them. They are 5-6” wide so I could be legal in pa. They keep your original inner fender and welded to that. So I got more space behind the tire too. It actually worked to my advantage because the tires tuck in behind the tube instead of limiting my up travel.

Their website
Nice thanks! I've got a Willys edition so I think the flat fenders will look really good on it. Honestly they should have done it from the factory it would have been a lot cooler than just a trim package

Reactions: JMT
I think @Rescue6 has a Steel blue Tj with matching flatties...he might chime in
I don’t really have any good pictures of the fenders themselves and since Im not home I cant get a quick one. GenRight fenders front and rear color matched with spray cans I had mixed up. Although the entire Jeep will be re painted later this year. I had hoped to have it done by wheeling season but it’s going to now have to wait till this winter instead.

77A611EC-A3F4-4B9E-A683-32FABABC70B5.jpeg

76DC22CC-D477-419F-B210-41FFC2664A48.jpeg

Nice thanks! I've got a Willys edition so I think the flat fenders will look really good on it. Honestly they should have done it from the factory it would have been a lot cooler than just a trim package
I agree. It would have connected the TJ more with the earlier heritage.

My GenRight set is color-matched in white, with a black perforated insert in the quarter. Looks good, but you need a contrasting color to draw down the whiteness; it's pretty bright.

I don’t really have any good pictures of the fenders themselves and since Im not home I cant get a quick one. GenRight fenders front and rear color matched with spray cans I had mixed up. Although the entire Jeep will be re painted later this year. I had hoped to have it done by wheeling season but it’s going to now have to wait till this winter instead.

View attachment 98836

View attachment 98837
Behind green that might be one of my favorite colors on a TJ. Looks good

Reactions: Rescue6