Anyone have experience with Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner A/T tires?

I'm sorry, but fuck Good Year tires, I wouldn't take their crap if they were given to me. (it's their attitude)
BF Goodrich KO-2's, now there's a tire worth the price!
IMG_1270.JPG

I've run the TrailerRunners for a few years now. Decent tire at their price point. Their sidewalls bulge out a little more which makes them look larger somehow. Low noise, good riding, seem to be pretty capable off-road unless you go nuts. 40-50K miles is all you can expect.

Hey guys, I just went to the local Sam's club and was checking out the tires. I saw some of these Good Year Wrangler Trailrunner AT's and thought they might be a potential purchase.
Has anyone here had any experience with these particular tires? Specifically in the stock 245/75/16 or possibly 265/75/16 sizes?

View attachment 111460

View attachment 111461
I saw them , they are a good value and will be quiet. I went with duratracs on my 06....really like them. Hug Big Red for me.

Reactions: GorillaBiscuit
I've run the TrailerRunners for a few years now. Decent tire at their price point. Their sidewalls bulge out a little more which makes them look larger somehow. Low noise, good riding, seem to be pretty capable off-road unless you go nuts. 40-50K miles is all you can expect.
Can you post some pics? I’m still considering these tires and I would love to see more of what they actually look like. Thanks!

I see they also make a 225-75-15 size. The tread is different - check it out! It also has white letters, which I like.

Downside: Cost is almost double. Walmart is $71 for 235 and $130 for 225 right now.

53598E1C-D780-4749-AF91-8BCD8BBD1BED.jpeg

Price just changed to $143 for 235-75-15 Trailrunner at Walmart. Weird because they are $80 at many other online sellers.

I found pics of this Jeep that is very similar to mine. Same color, same year, same wheels but I couldn’t find the tire size. They look smaller than 31 but bigger than 235. GY used to make this tire in a 30” size so it might be that.

17E0648D-87A9-45A9-A9CA-9B64540CA835.jpeg

41685836-AB38-4F7D-94AB-4308E98C353A.jpeg

I saw them , they are a good value and will be quiet. I went with duratracs on my 06....really like them. Hug Big Red for me.
Hey AndyG!
I'm still running the stock size street right now, because the on road driveability is just awesome! I will at some point put some A/T tires back on it and make it look like an actual bad ass Jeep again. 🤣🤣

I'll definitely give her a big hug for ya! 🤣

Reactions: AndyG
They are 235-75-15? I didnt think they were available in white letters for that size.

30-9.50-15 vs 235-75-15

I don't believe they are available in anything besides black sidewall now. You'll still see some old stock photos on retailer sites but anything with the outlined white letters appears to now be out of stock. I haven't seen anything besides BSW in months, which is a bummer. Difference seems negligible in size at this point. I'd love KO2s or Generals but it just doesn't seem worth the extra $$, especially with how I use my Jeep

I believe since they went woke, they have been cutting corners to survive or it could simply be supply issues. Last set of tires I bought were nitto terra grapplers for the wife's Expedition, love em! Great ride and looks like I will get a fair amount of miles out of them.

• USA Proud
Reactions: TheBoogieman