Anyone have experience with PRP Enduro Elite seats?

Rescue6

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
So I’m getting seats for Christmas and looking at the PRP Enduro Elites as I want the recline option to get the kiddo and dog in the rear seat. Anyone used them? How’s the fit in the TJ? Would you recommend them?

Reactions: Beerwhisper62
Those seats r great. Had to drive 11 hours straight,from a trip last summer to get home. They were comfortable.

179EC833-E9E5-4B84-822E-55DBFC733A63.jpeg

Reactions: Tray Burge
No experience with the Enduro but PRP makes great quality seats right here in California. I've had their Daily Driver seats for 5-6 years and still love them.
Hey Jerry, is there a big difference in quality between these seats and Corbeau Seats? My concern is longevity.

Hey Jerry, is there a big difference in quality between these seats and Corbeau Seats? My concern is longevity.
BIG difference. Corbeau's are imported from China and from what I've seen of them I would consider their quality middle-of-the-road at best. PRP's are 100% made here in California and I'd consider their quality top-notch. Just avoid having them made with piping between the seams, the piping doesn't hold up which is why PRP advises against it for those who ask about it.

This is my installation write-up... https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...ortable-seats-with-prp-suspension-seats.9905/

Reactions: D M and Tray Burge
BIG difference. Corbeau's are imported from China and from what I've seen of them I would consider their quality middle-of-the-road at best. PRP's are 100% made here in California and I'd consider their quality top-notch. Just avoid having them made with piping between the seams, the piping doesn't hold up which is why PRP advises against it for those who ask about it.

This is my installation write-up... https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...ortable-seats-with-prp-suspension-seats.9905/
Thank you, I like the sound of that!
Just to cover my basis, how are:
SPARCO,
BRIDE,
Braum,
Cipher?

I’ve been looking at PRP seats for months but don’t yet have enough faith in the fit and materials to order.

Measuring the stock seats in my ‘05 LJ, they are roughly 38” from the top of the seat bracket to the top of the seat back and 33.5” from the top of the cushion to the top of the seat back. The PRP brackets should add 1” at the base but I figure I’d still need extra tall +4” for proper height and to keep my head intact. Then the question is whether they’ll hit the rollbar or put my head up against the side rollbar.

The trouble I’ve had is finding specs on the seats people have ordered. PRP also has hundreds of images on Facebook but no specs to go along.

@Guinness could probably confirm the actual measurements. I’ve heard that with the Elite Recliners the seat adapters and cushion add +2”.

You’ll also need an extension bracket to use your stock seatbelts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tray Burge
I run the Mastercraft Baja RS seats and am really happy with them. I researched the PRP Enduro seats before getting the Mastercraft seats but unfortunately I wasn't able to sit in either of them beforehand. I pulled the trigger and went one way over the other. Probably can't go wrong in either direction.

I ordered PRP seat covers back in November and I just got my front seat covers Thursday. They are still working on the rears they said.
So yea running a little slow.

Yep, I'm just going to have @mrblaine pick them up and install them in my rig since he's only about 20 minutes away.

Reactions: Tjrubicon

Jerry have you ever used bestop seats? If so, what's your opinion on them longetivity/comfort wise. I'm actually considering some PRP seats as well, but my friend has some Bestop Trailmax II sport seats and those are really comfortable and alot more affordable so Im considering those as well.

Jerry have you ever used bestop seats? If so, what's your opinion on them longetivity/comfort wise. I'm actually considering some PRP seats as well, but my friend has some Bestop Trailmax II sport seats and those are really comfortable and alot more affordable so Im considering those as well.
I actually ran a set of Bestop Trailmax seats (made in China) and they didn't hold up long. The foam in the side bolsters collapsed twice with Bestop replacing them twice. Plus they looked old and worn way too soon. That Jeep was stolen soon afterwards and I knew not to go with them again for my present replacement TJ. That's one real I went with PRP this time. By the way I'm a big fan of Bestop tops, just not their seats. 😊

Reactions: Alex01 and D M
I actually ran a set of Bestop Trailmax seats (made in China) and they didn't hold up long. The foam in the side bolsters collapsed twice with Bestop replacing them twice. Plus they looked old and worn way too soon. That Jeep was stolen soon afterwards and I knew not to go with them again for my present replacement TJ. That's one real I went with PRP this time. By the way I'm a big fan of Bestop tops, just not their seats. 😊
Which PRPs did you/are you running now