Anyone have experience with Redrock winches?

So. On extreme terrain, there is a redrock 12k winch on sale right now for $250. Wondering if anyone has any experience with these winches. I'm sure it's a Chinese made junker at that price.
I got it from extreme terrain, went to Painted Canyon SoCal (very sandy), saw a van stuck up to its axels, used it to pull the van out, they were soooo stuck had to use almost all cable 3X to get them out, they were soooo grateful, never flinched once, my wife said my eyes were bigger then my mouth when I got the 12K, said I should have gotten a 9K, after that day she called my winch a beast and said I was right to buy the 12K (yah, "RIGHT" to all guys a hubby was "RIGHT" once), P.S. after we pulled them out, not 2 min. down the road we found a mini truck, same problem, we pulled them out too, I pinched the control cable, it pinched in the front springs, couldn't retract about 7' of cable, wound it up and put it through my D-ring, fixed it at home (2 hour drive away) recommend getting a universal wireless controller for about $20 from that spamazon Co. I ordered it today. Hope this helps, I love my winch, hope I never have to use in on my Rubicon, always prepare for getting stuck, plan to role over it, not into it...lol

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3