Anyone have extra black carpet up for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

TJ Enthusiast
Will be purchasing a much needed trektop to replace my disgusting current oem top soon and I’d like to install some carpet to reduce road noise even more wondering if anyone would have the full kit for grabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a place called oly4x4 that's has a bunch cheap. I paid 85$

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Will be purchasing a much needed trektop to replace my disgusting current oem top soon and I’d like to install some carpet to reduce road noise even more wondering if anyone would have the full kit for grabs

Are you getting the bestop Trektop that the front half opens back?

I have the same. One thing you should know about the top. If you flip the front half back you should unzip the side windows about 1/3 back. Reason being, I would flip the front half back and my zippers came undone from the side windows. Now I can’t unzip them so they can’t come off anymore. just a heads up.

I have the same. One thing you should know about the top. If you flip the front half back you should unzip the side windows about 1/3 back. Reason being, I would flip the front half back and my zippers came undone from the side windows. Now I can’t unzip them so they can’t come off anymore. just a heads up.

Jeez and that’s good to know thank you x10

Unzipping and rolling up the rear window is another option. That's what they recommend on the JKs if the speed is going to exceed something like 35mph.

I took out all my carpet on my 06 and I rhino lined the whole inside of my Jeep. I hope I spelled that right ! But I have noticed that it did cut out the noise but I’m sure carpet would be better but I hated how hard to clean the carpet was and how dirty it always looked and the ugly mats I had to try to keep my carpet clean and after I rhino lined it I never have to worry if my feet are clean and it’s a breeze to clean. I’m not sure on the price of that but I have a family friend who did mine and it’s been so nice to have and an added benefit is it looks very nice as well! Just another option that I liked

Reactions: Nicholas
I have some that's some kind of aftermarket carpet that is thicker than factory and has more insulation under the driver and passenger sides. Only problem is it doesn't have any buttons snaps or Velcro to hold it in place.

I took out all my carpet on my 06 and I rhino lined the whole inside of my Jeep. I hope I spelled that right ! But I have noticed that it did cut out the noise but I’m sure carpet would be better but I hated how hard to clean the carpet was and how dirty it always looked and the ugly mats I had to try to keep my carpet clean and after I rhino lined it I never have to worry if my feet are clean and it’s a breeze to clean. I’m not sure on the price of that but I have a family friend who did mine and it’s been so nice to have and an added benefit is it looks very nice as well! Just another option that I liked

Thanks so much. It’s good knowing I have options I might try to still go with maybe a used set of carpet:)

http://oly4x4.com/shop/carpet-kit-dlx-blk-tj-97-06/

Website sucks, though. I could not find any pricing, or even any way to place an order. Why some companies even have a website, if they are not going to make it usable, is beyond me.
Just give these guys a call, and ask to speak with Joe. He's the easiest guy to deal with. I've purchased a lot of stuff through them. @ac_ used to frequent the establishment, as well, back in the days when he lived in the area. I know they ship, too. They're closed Sundays and Mondays, I believe.

Reactions: Nicholas and ac_
[email protected] these guys have acres of Jeeps for parts and dozens of buildings full of parts organized for purchase... I bought my Jeep filthy, wholes drilled in every plastic surface. Half the engine in the back with no protection for the interior. After repairing the motor, I gut the interior, bought new Bartac seat covers and replaced everything damaged or stained from them. I spent less then a 1000.00 $ and got big items like the center console with a tuffy lock box, sound bar, centre dash bezel, switches, most of the steering column electronics, carpet. This Jeep had no body damage it rust. Really great and with their help us now in mint condition.
2438af1329193fc67f2b411061526879.jpg
af7fad0f523cd1df68eb38a300371de3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.