Anyone have the factory radio?

I'm replacing the stock one in my 05 in the next couple of days after I get the O2 sensors changed out. But it's not much punkin as they say around here. CD doesn't work, AM only when it's in the mood and the FM comes in and out fairly regular. Decided to just swap it out for a new Kenwood digital media with bluetooth and up-gradable to Sirius satellite.

Check out this site, they have reconditioned OEM units and they have AUX outlets. Have dealt with them several times.

https://www.1factoryradio.com/

Have dealt with them also . . . have a modified (by them) OEM radio in my Dodge/Cummins. Good radio. No fuss / no muss !

A lot of folks chuck the OEM radios and install stuff with miniature buttons, illegible display, flashing lights, multi-color strobes, etc., etc. . . . .
You try to decipher the 149 page owners manual written from a translation of East-Outer Transylvania . . . . . pfffffttttt !

You're in a Jeep / Dodge . . . . and you're worried about the latest tune from 'Vinnie & the Vile-tones' . . . .

Hat's off to you . . . . enjoy your OEM radio when you get it. It has big buttons, time display, and looks better than that pile of overseas crap that a scientist couldn't figure out how to operate !!

www.allpar.com/stereo/

Rant over ! :cool:

Have dealt with them also . . . have a modified (by them) OEM radio in my Dodge/Cummins. Good radio. No fuss / no muss !

A lot of folks chuck the OEM radios and install stuff with miniature buttons, illegible display, flashing lights, multi-color strobes, etc., etc. . . . .
You try to decipher the 149 page owners manual written from a translation of East-Outer Transylvania . . . . . pfffffttttt !

You're in a Jeep / Dodge . . . . and you're worried about the latest tune from 'Vinnie & the Vile-tones' . . . .

Hat's off to you . . . . enjoy your OEM radio when you get it. It has big buttons, time display, and looks better than that pile of overseas crap that a scientist couldn't figure out how to operate !!

www.allpar.com/stereo/

Rant over ! :cool:
That's exactly what I'm talking about! I don't need a blue tooth or green tooth. Simple....

Reactions: Head Lice
From my 03. FREE I’m in OKLA

5b04ed842d9b0c5599741db6955bb1c2.jpg
8330157543cba13e6512022f75f323ce.jpg
0b18e92140ca138027ff6acc0bf9c029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've got one just taken out of my 05 TJ. It worked well but I wanted something double DIN XMSirius ready and went to Crutchfield. The OEM radio has a CD player and it fed the factory 4 speaker system w/ the sub woofer. I'll send a picture tomorrow if interested.

I have a spare tape deck headunit for 97-02 in excellent shape. Found it at the local goodwill. Hit me up if anyone is looking for one. I'll promise ya that thrives won't spend their time ripping that one out of an open-top Jeep. :p

Reactions: Thunderhead
Great question, honestly I don’t remember. I’m out of town right now but I can check this weekend if you want it.

*edit* I remembered that I have the build list email saved. Yes, it does have the CD player.

“RBRS AM/FM Compact Disc Radio”
The radio/CD player for my Jeep showed up on my door step today!! Thank you very much!
IMG_20181213_173724164.jpg