Anyone have the Weather Tech floor mats in their TJ?

Do you have any pics of them trimmed and installed?
Here you go!

DD73FC92-C3F4-49B2-8B69-6967F4D5F7C1.jpeg

9274317B-B018-481B-B176-B9DCC55A827D.jpeg

4F4A472B-24A5-4644-8468-9FAA7D2AEFE4.jpeg

9CF878A6-43DA-42D2-806C-1C8924FDCC8B.jpeg

D9490BE1-BD8B-471A-9BD5-4CF8D0C6561B.jpeg

Reactions: dudehitt
Thank you. Those look really nice, especially considering the price. We don't have snow and wet here so the full container type like weathertech aren't really needed.

Reactions: Mikester86
The Weathertech floor liner set I have in my LJ has two pieces for the driver and passenger, two pieces in front of the rear seat, and one piece that covers from the back of the tub to the rear of the back seat when it is in the "fold and tumble" position, which is approximately the mid point under the rear seat when it is unfolded and ready for use. The rear piece does not cover the entire area from the rear footwells to the rear of the tub.

This is the best picture I have:

View attachment 95502

Thanks Mr. Bills!

I was hoping it was one piece as I don't have my rear seat in 99% of the time.

Weathertech does have some cut to fit mats similar to Mikester86's husky brand in addition to the liners and the ones above that seem to be made for the vehicle. A lot cheaper than the liners if you don't need to catch a lot of wet stuff.

Not sure if they are available still, but I have the factory Jeep mats. Look just like WeatherTech mats.

I have the weather tech clone from quadratec and I really like them. I may be in the minority though it seems.

Same here, the quadratec tire treads mats are in the front and rear and work perfectly, no issues with sliding.

In the rear cargo, since I have an LJ, only Husky and Weathertec make the full size LJ version and I went with Husky. Solid and durable for the price and mine gets beat o .

Reactions: Mikester86
In that case you might want to try a garage mat or commercial door mat and cut it to fit.

I've thought about getting a mat from tractor supply, but I'd like to have the lip around the edge to contain anything that might spill.

The Weathertech floor liner set I have in my LJ has two pieces for the driver and passenger, two pieces in front of the rear seat, and one piece that covers from the back of the tub to the rear of the back seat when it is in the "fold and tumble" position, which is approximately the mid point under the rear seat when it is unfolded and ready for use. The rear piece does not cover the entire area from the rear footwells to the rear of the tub.

This is the best picture I have:

View attachment 95502
I just came here to say: screw you and the space of your LJ. I'm in no way envious. 😂

That liner looks great though, and love the rack.

How do you like the bed tred. I just ordered bed rug for the front and was considering doing bed tred in the rear. Did it help with heat or noise?
It seems to help. But what I really like, is that stickers and other things don't stick to it like it would with carpet.