Texas Anyone here specialize in selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik

Supporting Member
Price
Going for at least 13k
So there are so many places that I can just sell my jeep to but none know what I am actually selling and give a flat rate based on vin and 5 questions. As we all know there are many improvements that add value and some that don’t. Then you bring in the passion and emotion which shouldn’t happen but does. Knowing who you sell to really does matter at times especially with Jeeps. I am in Texas so does anyone know of a respectable company that knows what I am selling with all the add-ons and improvements?

So there are so many places that I can just sell my jeep to but none know what I am actually selling and give a flat rate based on vin and 5 questions. As we all know there are many improvements that add value and some that don’t. Then you bring in the passion and emotion which shouldn’t happen but does. Knowing who you sell to really does matter at times especially with Jeeps. I am in Texas so does anyone know of a respectable company that knows what I am selling with all the add-ons and improvements?

If you list it on the forums, Autotrader, etc, you will get interest. You can answer the questions and go over the details with the potential buyer. YOU know what you have in it and what it's worth. What better person to sell it than you?

Reactions: Mik and Noxid
There is also an entire Facebook group called what's my Jeep worth or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.