Alabama Anyone in the TN, AL, or GA area?

John Cooper

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Looking to meet up with some Jeepers in the Chattanooga, NW GA., NE Bama area. I know there are several folks that have TJ's around here. Wanting to meet up and do some family wheeling!!

Me and @Hog may meet around fort Payne Thursday this week ...pm us and let’s get a burger at that killer gas station-restaurant close to the state park .

Reactions: Irishguy and Hog
Me and @Hog may meet around fort Payne Thursday this week ...pm us and let’s get a burger at that killer gas station-restaurant close to the state park .
As soon as I get to 20 post I sure will PM y'all!!

What restaurant are y'all thinking of ?

As soon as I get to 20 post I sure will PM y'all!!

What restaurant are y'all thinking of ?
It’s in a gas station...just a counter basically , don’t know name . Awesome food . We can figure out where to meet there.

Reactions: John Cooper
It’s in a gas station...just a counter basically , don’t know name . Awesome food . We can figure out where to meet there.

Are you talking about the Canyon Grill? It's right near the bridge over Little River Falls? If so that's about 3 miles from our cabin. I think we're pretty much full timers up here now. We still have a place in Birmingham though.

Reactions: Hog
Are you talking about the Canyon Grill? It's right near the bridge over Little River Falls? If so that's about 3 miles from our cabin. I think we're pretty much full timers up here now. We still have a place in Birmingham though.
Yes, I believe so .

I am near Dothan Alabama and would be interested in meeting up with you guys. A longer trip for me but I would give it a go. I would need to have a few weeks advance notice just to get things in order if possible.

We could all do a meet and greet at our cabin. We get you your way sometimes when we head to Chattanooga for the market or just to visit the city. According to Google you are about an hour away from us.
Yep it's about an hour from us to Little River Canyon, of course the way I drive it's probably a little longer ha ha.

We could all do a meet and greet at our cabin. We get you your way sometimes when we head to Chattanooga for the market or just to visit the city. According to Google you are about an hour away from us.
Gonna be down there next Saturday and try out the grill for lunch, any of y'all want to meet up we should be there around noon!!!!!

I’m in North East Atlanta, Chamblee. I’m looking for people to ride with. Bought a 2005 in March and need some tips/trail friends. Have a cabin in Blue Ridge that could possibly be a meeting point.

I’m in North East Atlanta, Chamblee. I’m looking for people to ride with. Bought a 2005 in March and need some tips/trail friends. Have a cabin in Blue Ridge that could possibly be a meeting point.
Show some pics.. we like jeeps.. and pics of jeeps