Anyone Know How to Tell Tan Half-Door Inner Panels from Khaki Panels?

sab

"Semper Discens"
Lifetime Supporting Member
Another member and I are discussing my purchase of some inner door panels he has for sale. My 05 LJ has the khaki interior, and the code is PJC, I believe. Does anyone know how to tell by part number (or another means) if the panels are correct? The seller believes they are from an 04 TJ if that helps at all. Thanks!

For my eyes... the Khaki has a greying tint to them and the Tan has a butterscotch tint to them...
There are a couple members selling the Tan half doors in the Forums TJ Wrangler Classifieds so you might ask them what are the part numbers on the back side.

Here is the part number panel for the half doors for sale:

Half Door.jpg

And here is the full door on my LJ:

Full Door.jpg

My full door still has a paper label on it that says Khaki, too, so I know it's definitely Khaki. Anyone know how to decipher these?

Thanks!

Googling the part number turns up Saddle/Tan. You'll have to paint them to match your Khaki interior.

Another member and I are discussing my purchase of some inner door panels he has for sale. My 05 LJ has the khaki interior, and the code is PJC, I believe. Does anyone know how to tell by part number (or another means) if the panels are correct? The seller believes they are from an 04 TJ if that helps at all. Thanks!
The tan ones are not khaki color and the khaki ones are not tan. That's how I always tell.

Reactions: Hesher
Thanks, all. It appears they are tan, so my search continues...