Anyone know how to treat the insides of the frame rail from rust?

I forget that others don't live in the rust belt like I do. If I lived in AZ. and had a 0 rust frame then maybe perhaps I might think about the Eastwood coat or similar. But if there is any chance that there is even a hint of rust inside the frame then I wouldn't want to take a chance and let it keep growing while all tucked in and warm behind a coating. Look what happens if you paint over any rust on a fender. And that is easy to see.

Reactions: Cornbread
I treated my inside frame with the Eastwood product after cleaning and blowing out as much rust as I could using methods described in the excellent 'How To' post on this website. I bought a cheap bore scope from Amazon that is linked to my cell phone via Blue Tooth after I did this. The smooth parts of the inside frame are well coated and look great. The areas right above the skid plate have large flakes of rust that are now glued into place with the Eastwood coating. I should have bought the bore scope before I began the inside frame treatment but it is what it is. I am looking at buying/renting a sand blaster to blast grit into this area from existing access holes in frame. My objective is to get down to bare or clean metal, clean inside of frame again, re-treat with Eastwood and then spray in some type of cavity wax.