Anyone know what's going on with Savvy Offroad?

I was contacted today and told they had issues with manufacturing of the aluminum tierod and it would be at least another month. They offered to refund my $43 shipping. For the inconvenience. I just asked for a refund I need steering on this damn Jeep. I ordered the standard Currie steering and it will be here in two days. I’ve already waited a month and a half. I’ll get the aluminum bar and have one made myself. I payed a friend with a machine shop to drill and thread some aluminum links already.

Final update - the SAVVY rocker kit was delivered yesterday.

Although any stickers that may come in anything I order tend to go on my toolbox or randomly placed around my shop, I found it interesting that they didn't include a sticker. No worries, just found it interesting.

Also interesting that they do not have any install instructions. Not included in the kit, nor on the website. Now searching the forums as I know I've seen someone's install thread. It doesn't look too complicated but it's always nice to see something written - allows for much better planning. I.e. the rivet nuts do not include anything to aid in their installation. Thankfully, I have previously ordered a rivet nut install kit and it came with the 5/16-18 bit. Now ordering a 17/32" drill bit to make the necessary holes for said rivet nuts.

If you call up "the girl" at Savvy she'll email you the instructions. Instead of center punching the holes, drill right through with it clamped up so you don't have to worry about them being off center.

Reactions: BlackSheep
Final update - the SAVVY rocker kit was delivered yesterday.

Although any stickers that may come in anything I order tend to go on my toolbox or randomly placed around my shop, I found it interesting that they didn't include a sticker. No worries, just found it interesting.

Also interesting that they do not have any install instructions. Not included in the kit, nor on the website. Now searching the forums as I know I've seen someone's install thread. It doesn't look too complicated but it's always nice to see something written - allows for much better planning. I.e. the rivet nuts do not include anything to aid in their installation. Thankfully, I have previously ordered a rivet nut install kit and it came with the 5/16-18 bit. Now ordering a 17/32" drill bit to make the necessary holes for said rivet nuts.
Yeah, Savvy doesn't do a very good job with instructions. Great, well thought out products, but I think they are more focused on racing...so they use the sale of parts to finance that. Doesn't leave a lot of time or energy to write instructions (which is an art form, in and of itself).