Anyone know where I can get a track bar for a RHD TJ in New Zealand?

Kerry

Hi,
I have been looking for a right hand drive version of an adjustable front track bar to suit 3.25" lift, without much success. I live in New Zealand so shipping seems to put some suppliers off as well.
Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Thanks in advance..

Hey ya.Good to see another Kiwi on here..I think @JoshNZ tried looking for the same, not sure if he found one.

Try searching some Aussie Jeep parts places Offroad Konnection, Double Black offroad, SBR, they may be able to help.

I never ended up trackingnone down.
My front axle is centred with another hole about 20mm to the left on the axle...

Rear was done with an OME relocation bracket that bolts on the chassis. I don’t love it from an aesthetic point of view. But it works

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Thanks guys,
sent a couple of messages to see if anyone will post to nz as currently not an option...

The rear OME bracket they currently have only suits 2" of lift, I went 3.25" so looking like I will have to get one made.

Just a quick update in case anyone else from NZ finds this thread, Direct Spares in NSW (at the link above) were more than happy to post to NZ. Thanks Daz7 for the link.

JoshNZ what size lift do you have?

JoshNZ what size lift do you have?
About 3.5”, and the rear relocation bracket has centred the axle well for what it’s worth.

Bigger problem is that if you have a SYE and rotate the axle up, the track bar brackets aren’t parallel. You’ll notice the LHD brackets also rotate the bar.

This hasn’t caused any problems for me yet, but I was planning on making a better bracket at the axle end, and still will eventually.

Looking good on 33's with the 3.25 lift. I'll have to get this certified, but now I'm wondering if its worth doing a 1" or so body lift. Tyre clearance should be fine especially once I put the new fenders on, is there any other reason a body lift is worth the effort?
TJ Lifted on Kumhos.jpg

Id say with a 33's and that size lift you'll be way clear, unless your new flares are the pocket flares like I have on mine...they don't give you as much clearance as the stock style.
Body lift is purely for clearance, although new 'pucks' do provide some cushion between the frame and body, especially if your still running the original ones on a 20 year old Jeep.

I've been running the RC 3.25 lift for a month or so now and have been happy so far but washing down after and off road trip I noticed the attached. Should the rubber washer have perished like this after only a few weeks use?
And does that spring spacer look to be seated ok?

20190803_095206.jpg

20190803_095233.jpg