Anyone know where to find the Rhino Rack Pioneer Platforn T-slot nuts?

Pokahpolice

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey guys - I have a Undercover Ridgelander tonneau cover on my truck that uses the same T slot system as the Rhino Rack Pioneer Rack that I'm sure some of you guys use on your Jeep. I can easily buy OEM from multiple sources but they are so damn expensive it's silly. I should be able to buy about 100 for what they want for 4 nuts. Just a matter of finding them but I've been searching for hours. Anyone have a source on these? Link below..

https://www.etrailer.com/Accessorie...MI382EyNXc6QIVh7zACh1vLA1CEAQYASABEgKwwvD_BwE
54BCB896-BC76-4C83-99A7-13DA0737884D.jpeg

439AE1C1-00A7-41E3-8705-0830948463BA.jpeg

Last edited:
My neighbor has a rhino rack. He went through the same BS, he did find knock offs on alibaba or wish, one of the China sites and ordered them.

My neighbor has a rhino rack. He went through the same BS, he did find knock offs on alibaba or wish, one of the China sites and ordered them.

I bought the tonneau cover because I really liked the idea of having so many options with the rack. Unfortunately, Rhino Rack rapes you on every little item. Their prices are 3x what they are worth. Example - They want $65 for 4 eye bolts. It’s a little aggravating.

I bought the tonneau cover because I really liked the idea of having so many options with the rack. Unfortunately, Rhino Rack rapes you on every little item. Their prices are 3x what they are worth. Example - They want $65 for 4 eye bolts. It’s a little aggravating.

Yep! Neighbor got his for a great deal for industry pricing, then after experiencing the costly add ons (those eye bolts made me sick when he bought them) I went with a prinsu rack.