Anyone looking for a 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler AT Engine Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrangler6035

Hey everyone,

Anyone who is looking for or knows someone who is looking for a 05-06 TJ LJ engine computer? I offer them plug&play with a lifetime warranty. If you guys have any questions, please text me at 347 seven4one 78one6 . There will be no core exchange. This is NOT a return & repair service

Last edited:
Reactions: EBW and Starrs
Whoops, sorry about that! Newbie here. I know that there are a lot of people looking for these and I know that they are on national backorder with the dealerships. I was thinking maybe I can help

Hey everyone,

Anyone who is looking for or knows someone who is looking for a 2005-2007 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 AT engine computer? I offer them plug&play with a lifetime warranty. If you guys have any questions, please text me at 347 seven4one 78one6 . There will be no core exchange. This is NOT a return & repair service
I’ll take a 2007 4.0 AT engine please

Hey everyone,

Anyone who is looking for or knows someone who is looking for a 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 AT engine computer? I offer them plug&play with a lifetime warranty. If you guys have any questions, please text me at 347 seven4one 78one6 . There will be no core exchange. This is NOT a return & repair service

Are you pulling these from wrecked 05-06 TJs? If so, how much do you want for one?

If you can guarantee it works, it's from an 05-06 automatic, and if the price is right, I'll definitely take one for a spare.

Sorry for the delay guys! I would have to check your VIN to see the vehicle information! If you would like, you can text me your VIN number so I can look it up in my Chrysler license for the accurate part number at the date of production!

(347) 741-7816

What is the price (or prices), and are they new or used?

Refurbished OEM units, generally between $700-$1,000 if we are looking for a broad range. Depends on what you VIN shows. Prices include:

-Module
-Program & Flash
-Lifetime Warranty (entitled to 1 replacement in the price that you've paid)
-Free Shipping as long as you're in the US
-No core exchange

They are tested on an on-site 06 TJ before it's programmed to your VIN. I figured I might as well put it out there just in case anyone was looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.