Anyone make a chrome valve cover for a 98 4.0?

Just out of curiousity, what about the valve cover was changed for the last few years of the 4.0? I've thought about a aluminum valve cover for my '05 but apparently they don't make them.

I just ordered my BedTred today, about to order upgraded rear axles and then you have to show me that.
You might as well mate ..you wallet is open and do it while your Credit card is still warm … haha

The clearances on these covers are different than OEM. And the internal baffle is different.
I was wondering if the baffle might be an issue. I've run across import valve covers (different application/not Jeep) that had no baffle system at all. Are you aware of anyone encountering a problem with the baffle in these?

I was wondering if the baffle might be an issue. I've run across import valve covers (different application/not Jeep) that had no baffle system at all. Are you aware of anyone encountering a problem with the baffle in these?

I am not aware of any positive or negatives to this cover. On a stock Jeep the throttle cable retainers can be swapped to this cover. I do know that it is used on some stroker builds to allow more room for the rockers. I have no more room to give above my engine so I am using the stock valve cover with clearanced rockers and the baffle left 100% intact. The stock cover just works and there's nothing wrong with it aside from cosmetics which can be painted.

Reactions: Squatch
Id just paint the original one if you want to add some colour to you engine bay