California Anyone making a drive from Southern California to Arizona? Need a part picked up from Blaine

Coordinate with Blaine @Sancho and let me know. If you want to do this I'll be happy to pay for your time or whatever. Just let me know (y)

@Chris ...

Feel bad for the cancellation... but there is a chance I am passing thru your area next month on the way to sedona.

If that trip gets confirmed... ill plan the delivery in.

@mrblaine ... is the top assembled or packaged?

Reactions: Chris
@Chris ...

Feel bad for the cancellation... but there is a chance I am passing thru your area next month on the way to sedona.

If that trip gets confirmed... ill plan the delivery in.

@mrblaine ... is the top assembled or packaged?
No, just fuck off. You don't offer to do something and then not do it without prior notice to the parties involved. No one asked you to do it, you offered and then bailed without saying anything. That doesn't work.

L
No, just fuck off. You don't offer to do something and then not do it without prior notice to the parties involved. No one asked you to do it, you offered and then bailed without saying anything. That doesn't work.

Lol.

Cool your jets there Maverick.

Nothing was confirmed.. it was still in a exploratory stage.... not to mention it was very last minute on my end.

Btw your highness..... what prevented YOU from reaching out to me? If you thought the trip was green lit.... then why didnt you follow up?

Please dont say "not my responsibilty"